PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ecdysis in the field of an inguen

Lindros
30.01.2006, 00:35
Somewhere about one month back in one "perfect" day I had an itch in the field of an inguen. And in couple of days I have noticed, that the skin in this area pokorichnevela and has started to be shelled. I have thought, what is it can because of inconvenient linen, i.e. I can is somehow simple have rubred there and all will pass or take place. There has passed or there has taken place week, the itch has started to decrease, has stopped to be shelled a skin, but she has remained darkish color. The small itch was during some time without any visual displays. And here last days the itch has again amplified, has looked or seen at a skin, and she again same as well as one month ago, i.e. dark color and to be shelled.
I also cannot assume what is it can be. I at all do not know to what doctor to address first of all. If somebody can help or assist me shall very much to you is grateful! Thanks!

Bormotov
01.02.2006, 19:54
Such displays can be at fungic or fungal diseases. Consultation of the dermatologist or the mycologist is necessary for you.
We shall be glad to you to help or assist!