PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Epidermialnyj stafilokok

Not registered
06.01.2006, 16:38
Hello, in me has been found out epidermialnyj stafilokok, after course of treatment : + +, :1 and 6, the aloe and a vitreous, pryshchiki on a forehead all the same appear. Whether : epidermialnyj stafilokok if yes, whether that antibiotics help or assist, whether the repeated course is necessary? If is not present, than it is possible to cure this infection and what is the time it is required on full disposal of this misfortune? Thanks in advance for your attention and for the answer. JUlja.

Not registered
09.01.2006, 12:57
Good afternoon. First, what particularly you disturbs? Vysypnye elements on the face or an epidermal staphilococcus? Whether you did or made repeated research on a bacterium? If the repeated analysis will be negative, the reason of occurrence of rashes not in staphilococcuses.

Not registered
09.01.2006, 16:41
Thanks for the answer. The matter is that after I have passed or have taken place course of treatment, my attending physician have not sent me on repeated delivery of analyses, and have told or said, that the given kind stafilokoka passes or takes place during half a year and has asked to come in three months, pryshchiki, characteristic for the given disease, continue to pour out, the truth not in such quantity or amount as earlier, and is much less. And so, it would be desirable to learn or find out from you, that to me to do or make further: to wait three months or to undertake still any attempts of treatment of the given disease? And one more dermatologist has advised to pass or take place a repeated course gematerapii, I do not know what to do or make, everyone speak so vaguely. Advise how to be? Thanks