PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Maculae on the face

guest123
13.11.2005, 10:39
Hello! nemogli you to share the opinion on a following problem, at me red maculae near wings of a nose, in size with copeck, are shelled. Was at the dermatologist. The doctor has sent on :-LE-cells, and to gastoenterologu. LE-are absent, (took a blood), and traces helikobaktery it is not revealed (one year ago has passed or has taken place course of treatment of a ulcer of a bulb 12. Intestines). Have told or said, that vrjadli in a stomach chtoto it is more complex or difficult than reddening, therefore procedure gastrofibroskopii in this case is inhumane. And pjatna-either a photodermatosis,-or a liver, but from analyses of it or this it is not visible. I am rescueed or saved;salvaged dermavejtom, once a week. About itself: I do not smoke, alcohol I use, but not zapojno, allergik (ambrozija), signs I remove or I take out by means of bekonaze. A problem on the face or on "face"? Thankful in advance

Not registered
21.12.2005, 19:59
It is a seborrhea - hormones, the diet and a healthy way of life rescues or saves;salvages only.