PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rescue or Save mine... To the priest

_
21.09.2005, 21:52
Hello... Never thought, that I shall ask the help, especially on the Internet, especially on SUCH question. In general, there is at me the priest, pretty such, mjagenkaja, -well simply charm if not one BUT... On mine popke constantly appear pryshchiki, small such, krasnenkie. So it is unpleasant to me from it or this! I do not know what to do or make!!! At me a complex has developed-th even in proctal or anal sex I refuse to the partner-me it would not be desirable, that he would see this all ((Prompt, please, that with these or thus vile pryshchikami to do or make... I cannot any more, to me it is bad with them... And I the girl. Their occurrence can be connected by what I only stringi a burden? Still, after acceptance of a bath I use a cream for a body, and accordingly on popku too it or him I put or render, and pryshchiki pass or take place, but in some days again appear... I in despair...
Thanks.

k.m.n. Kusov
04.10.2005, 11:58
You need to spend an autohemotherapy, immunomoduljatsiju (all it to you will be appointed or nominated by the doctor). Besides wipe ezhndnevno a skin of 2 % salicylic alcohol and put or render cream ROZALIAK.

Zamestitelglavnogo the doctor on medical questions, K.m.n., the doctor of the maximum or supreme category KUSOV Vyacheslav Vladimirovich
" Clinic on Vladimir ", underground PEROVO
Hours of reception: Tuesday from 9 o'clock till 21 o'clock, Thursday - from 9 o'clock till 15 o'clock, Friday - with 9 up to 15 ch. To the address of: street 1-st Vladimir, 18, a building 1.
Phones: 306-43-66; 306-01-52.