PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Itch

Olgaaa
12.08.2005, 19:44
Last time at me appears any not clear itch practically on any uchaske bodies and somewhere is longly saved, and somewhere short time...
First appears small dense puzyrik and it is scratched, then on its or his place there is an area of a skin prierno 5*5 with small punctual or dot krovopoddtekami, as though kapiljary polopalis. (it for example on arms or hand and legs or foots). Such things prohodcht it is fast.
And byvat, such puzyrik it is formed on a brush, such small sinjachkov there not obrazketsja, but it is very longly scratched.
Still an interesting place:
Approximately half-year back I had a boring under a belly-button from close contact to a metal button on jeans, looked or appeared as ekzemka in size with a button and was very much scratched... Not prozodilo approximately 2 months, then zaeilo. And now, in spite of the fact that I do not wear these jeans - again on this place there were borings. As are strongly scratched, but not big bljamboj from a button and as though was much pugovisek in the same place, but on greater distance.

What is it can be?

Bormotov
19.08.2005, 20:12
The dear girl!
In your case it is better to address to the dermatologist who will help or assist to understand your problem.