PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Maculae on the priest

Oleg Gitalchuk
11.01.2005, 18:48
Hm, such problem. On that place where I sit, small maculae. It is not scratched, does not hurt, only the skin is covered korkoj, reddening is shelled and slightly.. Tried to smear with creams, but does not come. What is it can be and than clean or remove this pleasure?

Dismal1
14.02.2005, 20:35
At me got out few times on a wrist such. I do not know, can what vitamin does not suffice. Small such there was maculae, about a fingernail in size. Has passed or has taken place

Snowflake
26.03.2005, 06:09
The skin is covered korkoj

Callositas?

Natali
15.05.2005, 19:29
Elza Triole, tozh thought itself will pass or take place... nehotit! And soon beach, a bathing suit, and I with this speck

Vixen, if

Zorjana
23.05.2005, 05:30
I am possible here I shall get.. All I wish to ask, instead of at whom as so at me it has turned out, that wore severe stringi, a cat. To me very much rubred on kobchike between well as eto... polovinkami .sejchas there a skin well if not such as on a heel then as on an elbow, simply rigid maculae, the priest mjakonkaja, and here there the cream does not help or assist, in general, there the structure or frame of a skin has changed

wizard
08.07.2005, 19:19
Ooooooooo! I know about what you speak At the most same. It as to me have explained an original ecchymosis-callositas, that when you sit bones too press on a tissue. At me besides a muscle practically otsutsvujut, well not sports I. Similar muck the pillow under the priest, or reductions of time of sitting on one rigid place slightly reduces. Here such we gentle.

Creams too do not help or assist me.

Natalia Vladimi
04.08.2005, 08:17
Well pressure upon this polovinku can more. A leg or foot on a leg or foot do not sit, a case? I tozh on the one hand have more.

Tanchik
16.08.2005, 15:05
Cherry spice. I too thought what is it from that that have overstayed on a soft point but why then it is persistent on one polovinke?