PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make at a combustion by wax????

Sveegorova
30.12.2004, 00:20
Has just burnt the big finger of the right arm or hand e........ Wax for putting off or taking out of hair ((((((((((((

Has thrust a finger under water and has torn off wax together with a skin ((

What to do or make??????

Has spread a wound with ointment solkosiril

olandra
27.01.2005, 22:02
Mljat! I try what to find on an Internet one sensuality or budte are cautious at use of hot wax, combustions are possible or probable, that is shorter hernja what! And what to do or make that at a combustion ---anything

subset
26.02.2005, 01:38
Khm... At any small combustion is better the old national agent helps or assists... There and then to go to a toilet... And, sorry, on this place... eee.. popisat the Word of honour. But it is necessary to do or make it at once and up to ointments, is more exact instead of them.

Now, IMHO to do or make nothing. I do not know, that such solkosiril, at us here basically neosporinom use. To do or make nothing. The bandage can be imposed, but not hard and blown or insufflated, type gauze. To try to not wet this place. Well and to not spoil, accordingly. And to wait, while will begin to live.

irbis
28.02.2005, 15:28
The old national agent, is a crude potato, on a grater poteret and to put or apply to a combustion, but besides without preliminary processing by ointments.

FOKYS
09.03.2005, 20:19
So I also knew, that somebody will tell or say about urinoterapiju. If urine helped or assisted that to these or it;this already very long time ago fools used in world or global medicine or there all?

Fibber
31.03.2005, 18:57
Apparently, you did not try or taste. Whether not so?

You excuse, certainly. But IMHO at urinoterapii urine DRINK. I did not offer it or this

This way is confirmed by experience (and long-term) my friends, native and familiar and personally me (and not once). Any combustion passes or takes place AT ONCE. In 15 minutes of a trace is not present. Compared - if this way did not use, and smeared with ointments - some days hurted or was ill;was sick and there was a trace for a long time. At same it is exact combustions.

Lenok
13.04.2005, 22:42
But IMHO at urinoterapii urine DRINK

Like urinoterapija this general or common nazvanie-when are treated mochej.

I shall not argue time at you such examples and I earlier about it or this certainly heard but nevertheless in a head does not keep within why physicians do not resort to this method?

Olja E
20.04.2005, 17:12
With urinoterapiej and a potato was late

Solkoseril Jelly it is written what is it skim ex-expenditure from a blood teljat, the pier from combustions too helps or assists. Well I also have smeared.

SHCHas the girlfriend has gone to a drugstore that nibud will bring that there will advise.

It is direct burns a finger And what now I for ever with such greater or big scar on a finger shall remain? ((((

any
10.05.2005, 10:47
It you so think. Just physicians recommended it or him to me

GUlchexra
12.05.2005, 17:09
Do not experience, on a finger nothing will be appreciable if at all something remains.

The girlfriend has arrived?

- ---

I do not think, I absolutely precisely know, that in medical institutes and medical schools to it or this do not learn or teach.

I do not know with what you there doctors obshcheashsja

Tolsya
20.05.2005, 13:25
Urine (weak alkali) on a first-degree burn pour, on reddening instead of when the skin is torn off! Physicians, jadrena a broom...

Any agent suits an adhesion of the open wounds. And about a scar - alas, combustions very longly heal.

_PA
26.05.2005, 18:12
All the big very big thanks!

The girlfriend has arrived, has brought a cream what that with antibiotics, the Glory those ospodi the doctor the friend is called Silvadene (which besides as it has appeared without the prescription nobody gives) is, (he in Fast works) though he and the American, but also this ointment and tablets what that and for washing, all has free of charge given a liquid.

The doctor on a background has told or said, what is it a combustion of 2 degrees.

On a question on treatment mochej, longly was silent, has then told or said will calm down, to accept a tablet, and to have a drink to tea with travkami.

Here I sit I drink tea (at a finger I do not look)

Edward12
01.06.2005, 18:56
Has a little bit calmed down

On a question on treatment mochej, longly was silent

no shit

Oleg P
11.06.2005, 07:30
Believe in what you want. I believe own sensations and centuries-old national experience. To prove to you I am going to nothing.

At all very much I understand, that you so reserve this subject.

On a topic you in fact had nothing to tell or say initially.

Aha. I somehow have not truncated, that there the skin is torn off. Thought simply a combustion, superficial. Has read through inattentively

Sergey Gennade
13.06.2005, 14:34
Has a little bit calmed down

Treatment mochej - a subject ancient also concerns to national medicine. To wait for other reaction from the American doctor it would be simply naive.

psix
14.06.2005, 20:17
Still very good agent at a combustion-is checked up repeatedly!-crude fiber to mix fifty-fifty with sunflower butter or oil and to grease a place of a combustion. Very much pomagaet!

unhealthy
16.06.2005, 06:44
Oblepihovym it is necessary to smear with butter or oil. Heals instantly!

Lassie
18.06.2005, 12:52
MIF

Do not concern so skeptically

I do not practise it, fastidious.. nnno results saw personally

And local doctors because of threat of court - " to the left a step to the right " are afraid to make a step not under the instruction

The pharaon
26.06.2005, 14:06
Besides for yourself you use smoju urine, and doctors on patients where its or her (urine) will take so much?

Kuznetsova Olga
28.06.2005, 11:15
At all very much I understand, that you so reserve this subject.

At all she has not touched me, what you? All ok It is white

- - ---

---------------------

-----------------------------------------

To wait for other reaction from the American doctor it would be simply naive.

And local doctors because of threat of court - " to the left a step to the right " are afraid to make a step not under the instruction

At me the grandfather the surgeon with hardly-whether not the semicentenial experience. When such u that laughs loudly or is loudly dared.

And yes, my grandfather, not the American

andrey2
29.06.2005, 17:26
MIF

And even if also effect platsebo

Will not be worse =)

Inq
29.06.2005, 18:36
To be remembered our neigbour has scalded to itself a leg or foot boiled water

And here according to others vumnyh sosedushek, (while fast us reached) has processed so to say all et business to itself mochej.

Doctors at last have arrived, matjukalis they is strong, having learned or having found out about the first original help. As razelo to her there a leg or foot from its or her urine (magic). Can urinoterapija and a useful piece, but at combustions is better to do without some urine.

Efim
29.06.2005, 18:58
All such the difference is " a household combustion " when simply slightly obzhogsja, and an another matter already serious combustions to 3 her a degree. Well what product also depends on that so to say

I too not time was convinced--) not so painfully and the main thing is not inflated or fanned a huge blister. Heard. That in urine the concentrated salts which contain are very useful at a combustion. Once again I repeat not strong!

roza
29.06.2005, 19:26
All such the difference is " a household combustion " when simply slightly obzhogsja, and an another matter already serious combustions to 3 her a degree. Well what product also depends on that so to say