PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prishchi do not pass or take place

Aina Dosan
04.06.2005, 00:17
21 year - the awkward age should me, like, pass or take place, however on back, breast and face preriodicheski jump up prishchi, often vospoljajutsja. Somehow the doctor has informed me, what is it infection of a blood (it is exact as illness or disease is called has not told or said) and recommended to pass or take place treatment - to take a blood from a muscle and to pour in in a vein; the truth has emphasized, for a short while, well I what is it will help or assist and not obrashaju attention to this illness or disease. Among friends, by the way, many such patients. Dear experts or auditeurs: this illness or disease does not recover? How with her to struggle? How she in a scientifically way is called?

venanum
09.06.2005, 04:25
Similar rashes are connected with disease of sebaceous glands which job is in turn connected with narushenim funktsiii a gastrointestinal tract, endocrine system, etc. Techniques of treatment great variety. pobrobujte treatment offered by your doctor. This disease recovers, but it is necessary to be treated.

-, - ' - ---
09.06.2005, 13:21
Somehow the doctor has informed me, what is it infection of a blood (it is exact as illness or disease is called has not told or said) and recommended to pass or take place treatment - to take a blood from a muscle and to pour in in a vein; the truth has emphasized, for a short while, well I what is it will help or assist and not obrashaju attention to this illness or disease.

Run from it or this *quot; nOOa*quot; like mad. He speaks nonsenses to you. Neither from a muscle in a vein, nor from a vein in a muscle a blood to pour it is not necessary. Wildness or absurdity any.

Similar rashes are connected with disease of sebaceous glands which job is in turn connected with narushenim funktsiii a gastrointestinal tract

Tell or Say please, what function is gastrointestinal tract broken?

Katerina
09.06.2005, 23:41
21 year - the awkward age should me, like, pass or take place, however on back, breast and face preriodicheski jump up prishchi, often vospoljajutsja. Somehow the doctor has informed me, what is it infection of a blood (it is exact as illness or disease is called has not told or said) and recommended to pass or take place treatment - to take a blood from a muscle and to pour in in a vein; the truth has emphasized, for a short while, well I what is it will help or assist and not obrashaju attention to this illness or disease. Among friends, by the way, many such patients. Dear experts or auditeurs: this illness or disease does not recover? How with her to struggle? How she in a scientifically way is called?

Disease is called ACNE VULGARIS.

Treatment the general or common-MINOCIN 50MG*2 in 2-3 + ointments/as a variant-OXY of 5 %, acnetrim/

The method, recommended to you the doctor, is called an autohemotherapy, earlier-in 70 years was applied. Whether is today recognized vrossii I do not know.

In Israel the doctor, for its or his application, it is possible to afflict strongly how spoke G.Zheglov.

If your attending physician of anything i?NN*quot; NON??oa??n*quot; has not appointed or nominated, look the normal dermatologist.

In case of the serious form in the form of SYSTIC ACNE, solves a question on course of treatment ROACUTAN of 5-6 months, with monthly laboratory

The control of function of a liver. At initially broken or disturbed function defined or determined prior to the beginning of reception, this treatment is not appointed or nominated.