PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Awful smell

ferdinant
25.04.2005, 23:42
The dear doctor help or assist to solve here such problem...
For quite some time now I had a specific smell from inguinal area, hygiene is kept... I Wash 2 r in day...
And the smell appears in 2 hours after pomyvki... And thus "eggs" (I am sorry for sleng) very much sweat
Help or Assist please.... Rashes in given intimal oblati never was... I already simply do not know what to do or make: (
How to eliminate or erase;remove the given smell? Can what-string ointment will advise?
Thankful in advance!

Dr. Syrokomsky
06.05.2005, 13:57
Hello!

Your position quite ispravimo.
Success of treatment - huge will power, obligatory belief of the patient in convalescence, faultless execution or performance of all only my references and constant contacts of the patient to the doctor during treatment. The sweating arises at depression of immunity, disturbance of function of a thyroid gland that is, at disturbance of a metabolism in an organism. You can be vspylchivy, are irritable, the raised or increased sweating, can be an arrhythmia or a tachycardia of heart (attributes of augmentation of a thyroid gland) and many other things. Our problem or task - to restore the broken or disturbed metabolism in each section of a sick organism. It is very a pity to me, but the main condition of your convalescence is your personal presence at me on consultation.
Unless it is possible to be engaged in treatment of the patient, not seeing it or him before itself? I consider or count it simply not seriously. You can learn or find out, how your course of treatment should be spent only at our personal meeting. Your treatment can exclusively be spent under my observation. At me lay to pair or steam hundreds letters from the countries of the western Europe with the similar offer.
No, only personal arrival. Even time. Certainly, it would be perfect, that I could see you on repeated reception in 4-6 months from the beginning of treatment. This all depends on your opportunities. My representation in your city is not present. Data about my license are specified on facial page of my site. At treatment, basically, I use herbs. The person lives in this world owing to that he eats.
Food stuffs which we use in nutrition in the beginning are 4-6 hours in a stomach where influenced a gastric juice. Then kashitseobraznaja the mass falls to an intestine and under influence of bile, enzymes of a pancreas is exposed to more careful digestion and starts to be soaked up. Disease arises because the organism does not receive necessary chastichki with used nutrition for maintenance of normal working capacity of each internal organ.
After reception of grasses they almost transit pass or take place a stomach and literally in 20-30 minutes start to be soaked up. Grasses is there are the most high-grade, most natural, 100 percent or interests acquired nutrition your organism. In grasses there are all necessary "spare parts" which very much does not suffice your organism. We use nutrition in reasonable quantities or amounts every day in current of all our life. Grasses we can daily use very long time. Any accustoming does not come. In fact in reasonable quantities or amounts it is impossible to get used to nutrition. Please, closely or attentively reconsider all sections of my site. On my site http: // www.dr.syrokomsky.com dermal diseases, but, as a rule, are displayed all my patients have greater or big disturbances in job of each internal organ.
Since nervous system (headaches, emotsionalnost, irascibility, irritability, a bad dream), illness or disease Parkinsona.
Depression of immunity - frequent colds, herpes, the anginas, the raised or increased blood pressure because of an atherosclerosis of the vessels, the raised or increased sweating. Disturbance of function of a thyroid gland (a hyperthyroidism, a hypothyrosis), intimate or cardiac pains, an arrhythmia, attacks of a dyspnea, a bronchial asthma). A dysbacteriosis, diseases of a liver (hepatitises, cholangites), a pancreas (a pancreatitis, dystrophic changes of a pancreas, a diabetes mellitis especially initial stages). Illnesses or diseases of kidneys and a stomach, a fibrocystic mastopathy of mammary glands, disturbances of a menstrual cycle, constipations, enteritises (diarrheas) of disease of a locomotorium (polyarthrites), Bekhterev's illness or disease and many other things. And when, and it is feature of my treatment, job of each internal organ is normalized, radionuclides are as much as possible deduced or removed then becomes also pure or clean, healthy the skin and disappears a sweating It confirm photos of my patients on a site.
The technique of treatment differs radically with herbs from all known. Course of treatment is long, not less than 12 - 24 months.
Herbs recommended for treatment are not included into the list of rare or infrequent and scarce kinds. You get herbs independently. Never I use hormonal preparations. Purpose or appointment of herbs and term of their application it is strictly individual and it is defined or determined at immediate reception of the patient. Reception of the patient and visual survey is obligatory! Reception lasts 2-3 hours. On the termination or ending of reception leave home. I do not presume to myself that you send or have left from me, and to you was though something not clearly about a course of treatment. Further the patient is treated at home independently, treatment out-patient. But through the period certain by the doctor, consults to the doctor by phone +380 412 44 50 88, +380 412 25-25-55 or +38 067 502 16 55 with 9 00 up to 23 00 daily. Everyone who suffered serious disease, after convalescence, at full well-being, periodically, should spend obligatory preventive procedures. Cost of reception 250 EUROS. Approximate charges on purchase of herbs on one person in a month make 10 - 15 c.u. About day or bottom;fundus of arrival, please, inform in advance then I shall tell or say the concrete address.

Yours faithfully, doctor Syrokomsky.