PDA

Просмотр полной версии : *quot; ?aO?*quot; under a skin on a leg or foot

Tatiana Amosova
18.04.2005, 22:15
Hello!
To me of 20 years, and about one year back on the right leg or foot I had certain "globule" under a skin; it or him it is not visible outside, but it is possible to find out only to the touch. He is in the top part of a leg or foot and is closer to an internal femur; in size with half of fingernail on a little finger on an arm or a hand - in my opinion did not increase or was not enlarged. What is it can be? Except for it or this on the same right leg or foot, but already from lateral aspect of a femur I had one more "globule", but it or him it is visible outside and he is similar on pryshchik because red, but does not pass or take place. Tell or say what is it and what it is possible to make? My problem dermatologic is not assured that.

Aurora
27.04.2005, 09:35
At me such in the childhood was.... I can not that is exact tell or say what is it, but all... At me such was on an arm or a hand, there was IT after that the splinter there has got, she there is probably cunning deeply and it or her it was not visible, this splinter is shorter has begun or started will inflame and to collect around of itself different harmful -VA from an organism.... To me its or her surgeon cut out a knife.... Like it was not sick, when have got, it was like a capsule, a dense globule..... Descend or go to the doctor, in it or this anything such is not present!:cool:

Dr. Syrokomsky
06.05.2005, 13:48
Dear Tatyana!
I very much regret, however your question probably to solve only on internal reception.
Please, address to the dermatologist on a residence.
Yours faithfully, doctor Syrokomsky.