PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alergija on ferriferous preparations

The button
08.04.2005, 10:01
Hello! At me since the childhood a neurodermite. Now I am pregnant (23 weeks), at me a low hemoglobin. To me have registered ferriferous preparations (in particular Ferum Lek). The exacerbation has begun With the first day of reception of this preparation at me and I try to find out that causes it or him. I have excluded from a ration whenever possible all allergens and all specifies this preparation. Tell or say please, at a neurodermite can be alergija on ferriferous preparations?

Dr. Syrokomsky
14.04.2005, 10:54
Hello!

The neurodermite, Eczema, Disgidroticheskaja an eczema, Atopichesky a dermatitis, the Diathesis, the Allergy, the Urticaria, the Seborrheal eczema and other serious dermal diseases, arise only in a sick organism. A sick organism not in a status painlessly to acquire many components of food stuffs, and also is high-grade to deduce or remove slags which are formed at reception of peep and many other things. At treatment, basically, I use herbs. The technique of treatment differs radically with herbs from conventional and gives exclusively positive takes. Data about my license are displayed on a face sheet of my site. My representation in your city is not present.

The person lives in this world owing to that eats. Food stuffs which we use in nutrition in the beginning are 4-6 hours in a stomach where influenced a gastric juice. Then kashitseobraznaja the mass falls to an intestine and under influence of bile, enzymes of a pancreas is exposed to more careful digestion and starts to be soaked up. Disease arises because the organism does not receive necessary chastichki with used nutrition for maintenance of normal working capacity of each internal organ.
After reception of grasses they almost transit pass or take place a stomach and literally in 20-30 minutes start to be soaked up. Grasses is the most high-grade, most natural, 100 percent or interests acquired nutrition your organism. In grasses there are all necessary "spare parts" which very much does not suffice your organism. We use nutrition in reasonable quantities or amounts every day in current of all our life. Grasses we can daily use very long time. Any accustoming does not come. In fact in reasonable quantities or amounts it is impossible to get used to nutrition. Please, very closely or attentively reconsider all sections of my site. On my site http: // www.dr.syrokomsky.com dermal diseases, but, as a rule, are displayed all my patients have greater or big disturbances in job of each internal organ.

Since nervous system (headaches, irascibility, irritability, a bad dream) Illness or Disease Parkinsona. Depression of immunity - frequent colds, herpes, the anginas, the raised or increased blood pressure because of an atherosclerosis of the vessels, the raised or increased sweating. Disturbances of function of a thyroid gland (a hyperthyroidism, a hypothyrosis), intimate or cardiac pains, an arrhythmia, attacks of a dyspnea, a bronchial asthma. A dysbacteriosis, diseases of a liver (hepatitises, cholangites), a pancreas (a pancreatitis, dystrophic changes of a pancreas, a diabetes mellitis). Illnesses or diseases of kidneys and a stomach, a fibrocystic mastopathy of mammary glands, disturbances of a menstrual cycle, constipations, enteritises (diarrheas) of disease of a locomotorium, a rhematoid polyarthritis, Bekhterev's illness or disease and many other things. And when, and it is feature of my treatment, job of each internal organ then becomes also pure or clean, healthy a skin is normalized. It is confirmed with photos of patients on my site. Our problem or task - to restore the broken or disturbed metabolism in each section of a sick organism. It is very a pity to me, but the main condition of your convalescence is your personal presence at me on consultation. Unless it is possible to be engaged in treatment of the patient, not seeing it or him before itself? I consider or count it simply not seriously. You can learn or find out, how your course of treatment should be spent only at our personal meeting. Your treatment can exclusively be spent under my observation. My representation in your city is not present. At me lay to pair or steam hundreds letters from the countries of the western Europe, America with the similar offer. No, only personal arrival. Even time. Certainly, it would be perfect, that I could see you on repeated reception in 4-6 months from the beginning of treatment. This all depends on your opportunities. I cure the most serious patients irrespective of a limitation period of disease. Success of treatment - huge will power, obligatory belief of the patient in convalescence, faultless execution or performance of all only my references and constant contacts of the patient to the doctor during treatment.
Herbs recommended for treatment are not included into the list of rare or infrequent and scarce kinds. Herbs get independently. Never I use hormonal preparations. Purpose or appointment of herbs and term of their application it is strictly individual and it is defined or determined at immediate reception of the patient. Reception of the patient and visual survey is obligatory! Reception lasts 2-3 hours. On the termination or ending of reception, the same day leave home. I do not presume to myself that you send or have left from me, and to you was though something not clearly about a course of treatment.
Further the patient is treated at home independently, treatment out-patient. But through the period certain by the doctor, consults to the doctor by phone
+380(412) 25-25-55 or +38 067 502 16 55 with 9 00 up to 23 00. Course of treatment
It is long, not less than 24 - 36 months. More precisely. At full normalization of function of all internal organs, cleanliness of integuments course of treatment proceeds 10 more - 12 months not less. Everyone who suffered serious disease after convalescence, at full well-being periodically should spend obligatory preventive procedures according to the received references. Cost of reception of the patient 250 c.u.
Approximate charges on purchase of herbs in a month make 20 - 25 c.u. About day or bottom;fundus of arrival, please, inform for some days. Then I shall tell or say the concrete address and as it is more convenient to reach. By way of exception reception on Saturday is possible or probable. Yours faithfully, doctor Syrokomsky.