PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The skin of the face is not pleasant

At sources of Rouen
19.02.2005, 17:20
Zdrastvujte once again!
To me 25 years, at all are not pleasant a skin of the face - maculae, traces from spots, rough color, any acyanotic reddish not that rodinki not that do not understand that, moreover on cheeks red sosudiki, the truth, fine (can be only while??). I swarty (aziatka), a complexion any earty, but a unhealthy blush or colour on cheeks and dark circles under eyes. At all circles, and precisely outlined triangles... The Doctor what to do or make...???
Most of all disturb these triangles under eyes - dark, give to the face the tired and tired kind even if I so do not feel myself... Recently has looked or seen at itself in a mirror in triljazh - a side view, it is looked awfully!!!... The doctor what to do or make??????
What it is possible to make to level a complexion, to clean or remove all fine uglinesses and these dark maculae under eyes? What procedures can really help or assist, approximately how much it will cost?
In advance thanks!!!

Rover
20.02.2005, 23:56
I NOT the doctor!

Alas, something is not similar, that at this forum on a regular basis respond on voprosy.: (

Your question too volumetric...

1. A unhealthy, earty complexion, circles or baggies lower eyelids, pryshchiki, etc.
First of all, it is necessary to spend complex medical examination (and to dermotologii it has no attitude or relation!) and to try to find out and liquidate the reasons of these or it, completely not cosmetic problems.
How with kidneys, cardiovascular system?
Whether there are no problems with endocrinology?
What with a gastrointestinal tract?
Female business or affairs?
Whether Estl chronic problems?
And how at you there with a bionomics?
Smoke?
Alcohol?

, etc., etc.

It is necessary to find the good therapist to whom you trust and together with it or him to make the plan of inspection and treatment if any problems will be found out.

2. By results of item or point 1 and even irrespective of it or this, change of a way of life. Alas, anything new;)
It is more to walk.
Physical activity.
Fruit and Polyvitaminums.
To not smoke.
Hygiene.

, etc., that the Healthy Way of life is called.

3. Well and at last to address in good kosmetologicheskuju clinic where, after inspection, to you will offer the corresponding or meeting scheme or plan of treatment. (Only so it will be possible to estimate cost of procedures.)
Basically, all can be corrected: red sosudiki, maculae, rodinki - all this can bezboleznneno be cleaned or removed. " The green laser ", a chemical peeling, excision rodinok - a modern cosmetology has mass of agents.

But I would advise to execute in the beginning, as far as possible, first two items or points.

At sources of Rouen
26.02.2005, 14:18
So I do not smoke, I do not drink, the strict daily routine, and on air I happen!!!
And the face as do not understand that!!!