PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fat hair, the head is scratched

Ilya of M.
15.12.2004, 12:16
Hello! At me such problem: hair zhirnjatsja within 1 2 days, the head is constantly scratched. Like similar to a seborrhea, but it is not assured or confident of it or this. The same problem at the wife and daughters though the daughter always had dry hair. Could not prompt the reason of this disease and how it is possible to recover?

Rover
15.12.2004, 16:12
I NOT the doctor!

And to wash did not try or taste? Yes is not present, I am quite serious!
Have passed or Have taken place those times when recommended to wash fat hair once a week

The most part of Europeans and Americans washes a head daily!
Another matter what to soap there is enough 1 time, that shampoo needs to be pounded or triturated in palms and only then to put or render on hair, that hair cannot be overdried...

The main thing to pick up shampoo suitable you. He should be for fat hair and to be intended for the daily use. Try to rinse hair after shampoo of cool (room temperature) with water with a lemon (the table spoon on litre). All this will strongly improve appearance of your hair.

As to a seborrhea to diagnose and, accordingly, to appoint or nominate treatment, the doctor and can only only at personal visit.

Zponom
16.12.2004, 14:56
I the same not the doctor

I had a same problem. How much I of shampoos have tried only one purse knows both dear or expensive and cheap. pomagalo. A head combed up to a blood and sores. And a dandruff was not.
Then as that on the TV from what that of transfer now I do not remember yes it and it is not important, I have heard that our vertex has the same pores as well as on the face and that their same does not need to be cleaned. And the bare way - salt. But I advise if the head is combed up to sores peremuchatsja and to wait when for a sore will descend or go and then take salt it is desirable large mix or admix it or her with molochkom or with slivkami and put or render as masochku a little pomosirovav wash off. Result klasnyj after first time.
2 variant is on sale shampoo SEBORIN is dark blue and white is better dark blue put or render too as masochku take 5 minutes and smojte. Helps or assists but not for a long time.
3 variant Is special cosmetics for hair Frantsuzkaja I do not remember as is called ask any parihmahera they should know and so there is there such feature the peeling for a head is called. Or for horses of hair. Too as a variant.
Also try or taste after all it or this do not pursue dear or expensive shampoos. I sechas plzujus only HedenSHolders and fie-fie do not know problems.
Success - I shall be glad if my advice or council will help or assist you
Zponom