PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Androgenic alopecia

Julyk
04.11.2004, 04:57
Hey, people! Here in general something will be discussed?! If is not present,

Inform pliz where to address for the help. Apparently, here

Earlier on? Good experts (and them to not find almost today) responded, and they have disappeared somewhere: (Irina or still --respond, the help or advice or council is very necessary. At me

Seryoznye problems! In advance thanks.

piotr
22.11.2004, 05:06
Try or Taste eksiderm, esvitsin

Osipov
27.11.2004, 02:11
Question for discussion by participants of a forum on an alopecia, in particular to a moderator to Irina (beauhair):

To one of the reasons of an alopecia admits infectious. Dermatogistologicheskie researches at sick of a focal alopecia (A.V.Samtsov and co-workers., dermatoven. Cosmetologies, 1, 9-15, 2001) testify that I (quote):

*quot;.. In a progressing stage of disease the expressed inflammatory and dystrophic changes mentioning or touching;affecting all departments of a skin of a pilar part of a head and especially reflected on rostkovom a layer of a false skin, vessels of a superficial and deep network of a derma, epidermotsitah an external root vagina, and also a dynamic status of the -hair apparatus as a whole are observed. And quot;

If to consider, that the inflammation in overwhelming majority of cases happens is connected with activity mikroorganizov, it is possible to believe, as the given case the becoming infected rostovogo the apparatus takes place. Other version including dependence from mikrobioty of an organism - a dysbacteriosis of an intestine. In this connection I have spent a series of researches of structure of dermal bacon of a head of patients a total and focal alopecia for detection in itself of microbial molecular markers and and simultaneously the analysis of microbial markers in a blood which structure is adequate to structure pristenochnoj mikrobioty a thin intestine. Both of the analysis show deviations or rejections from norm or rate at the patients, concentration of microbes expressed in change in a skin and in an intestine, how aside augmentations, and decreases (a dysbacteriosis of a skin?).

At last, a question:

Whether it is known to participants of a forum - to experts to something about infectious aspect of an alopecia, and if yes, what measures (including influence by antibiotics) are used for treatment.

I shall be grateful for the information and discussion of a question.

Your, absent some time at a forum, G.Osipov

V. ZAITSEV
03.12.2004, 20:17
George Andreevich!

Treatment of an alopecia by antibiotics? What alopecia, focal? It seems, there the main things suspected an autoimmunity, genetic predisposition. And if an infection, TSMV - and antibiotics? Just in case, allow to result or bring a following material

http: // www.osp.ru/doctore //1999/06/47_print.htm.

Yours faithfully.

Osipov
04.12.2004, 01:02
Dear Vladimir Jakovlevich!

Thanks for the answer and the help of an interesting site. Mutually I offer you the link

http: // www.keratin.com/ad/ad001.shtml

There in a retrospective key the existed assumption of the infectious nature of a focal alopecia which has not found probably continuation of that it was not possible to reveal the agent is mentioned. But it not the occasion to refuse such version as it does not mean, that there there are no microbes. At clinical researches work in the field of 5-10 running organisms, and PTSR defines or determines only that is reserved in a test material. Have checked up on TSMV, - have found out, chlamydias, - have not found out a mycoplasma. And why it is not necessary to check on the others 500 kinds of the microorganisms living in a body of the person? Each of them has the right bat in a status patogena. Now there are no such microorganisms, kommensalov the person which have not been fixed or recorded as agents of an inflammation, including laktobatsilly and bifidobakterii which are considered obligatno as useful microbes.

Asking the questions at the Forum, I not in which measure do not interfere in the developed representations about disease - not the expert. I wish to remind of the existed infectious version in connection with occurrence of method gh-?? to which can spend skrinning the big number of microbes at once and without dependence from an opportunity kultivirovanija or presence of a set of test genetic materials.

Among two tens surveyed I find molecular attributes of bacteria in dermal bacon, ktorye are not a subject of diagnostics in clinical laboratories. It peptostreptokokki, clostridiums, aerobic aktinomitsety, korineformnye bacteria, microscopical mushrooms and - is valid, here and there TSMV.

Therefore I ask the qualified advice or council of experts - how to act or arrive if to admit or allow, what is it really, so? Besides it is accompanied by essential change of a microbiocenosis of an intestine of the same patients certain on microbial markers in a blood.

Somebody knows how to transport antibiotics in a zone hair follicles?

Thanks for attention

V. ZAITSEV
13.12.2004, 04:20
Dear, George Andreevich!

Thanks for the link, but I have not understood, how she is connected with antibiotics. Me job (a source do not remember) where it was assumed activization of the autoimmune process responsible or crucial for an alopecia, on a background virus (TSMV) came across somehow to an infection. How you think, antibiotics in this case to that will promote?

George Andreevich. I too at all the expert in this area, but the assumption, instead of whether to try and to treat a baldness antibiotics, have caused or called in me corresponding or meeting reaction. I believe, that it is necessary to think ten times: was not as though worse, before them at this pathology to apply (for this purpose and has resulted or brought the link in the last report). And detection of those or other microorganisms still does not speak anything. With a reminder, that the asymptomatic carriage of a greater part of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora many times over exceeds quantity or amount of diseases from it or her, and the pathogenesis, pathological processes are caused, basically, not with the fact of presence (it is usual, in insignificant quantities or amounts) such microorganisms, and from a status of a resistance, those or other disturbances makro an organism - I, apparently, at a forum have already bothered.