PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is a reason for trouble

Katerina (murchana@aport.ru) - - ---Good evening, dear Irina! Very much it would be desirable to listen to your opinion here on what question. My husband has a problem with hair a hereditary alopecia on separate sites: frontal and partially parietal or bregma. On the Internet recently he has met clause or article of one young man which has solved a similar problem by means of reception Finastaeto the same, as Finasterid, but on the basic component in much greater concentration, than 1/5 Oai?./day perorally Regejn naruzhno 1 r put on problem places. I am am excited with the following: 1. Whether there is a risk of a birth of posterity with disturbances of any sort on the termination or ending of long reception Finasta more half a year? 2. At reception Finasta it is necessary for the woman of genital age to avoid contacts to any mucosas accepting a preparation or only to not suppose hit of a seed? 3. What by-effects, which display it is possible or probable not at once from the beginning of reception of a preparation, for a man's organism excepting depression sex of an inclination? The comment Any diseases of sexual sphere my husband does not suffer. The link to clause or article about hair: Vyacheslav Grechihina's Personal page:/www.volos.nm.ru/I Thank for, very much I hope, the future answer. Please, write how to contact the Center in which you work, and how much is full inspection on the reasons of a baldness? Yours faithfully, Katerina