PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dermatitis or eczema

Maxim
24.11.2004, 07:55
Hello. At me a dermatitis or an eczema. Itself arises also itself passes or takes place. Partly it alergicheskaja reaction basically on a dust or nervous breakdowns. In general basically I know the reason, but unfortunately neither that nor another in any way it is impossible to avoid. The dust everywhere, and nerves too trepjat is enough. As at me the son was born and to sleep we have ceased absolutely. In general last purpose or appointment of the doctor was Belogent + Aevitum. It helps or assists me, especially Belogent. But as soon as I cease to smear arms or hand, in a week all begins anew. I am fair govovrja I am afraid to apply this ointment constantly. Whether it is possible to advise that or even more suitable for frequent application?
Signs the following: there are hypodermic blisters or blebs. Then they burst, inside a transparent liquid. This all is accompanied by a small itch. But the most bad then. After they it is bursted a skin above them descends or goes and under her already new but as new and old are various on hardness are formed treshchinki which inoga burst. In general all is not so pleasant.