PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Huge deprive.

Ksun
25.10.2004, 10:11
Several months ago I have noticed at the son on a back a pink shelled round speck. He goes to be engaged in sports section and rolls there on matah, apparently has caught we deprive. Did or made compresses of apple Acetum. The speck became brightly red, dried up and then peeled as ranka. Traces does not remain. But then I have suddenly found out, that after douche at the son on this place the erythema, only the greater area was again showed. The description: big single in diameter about 8 sm and width 1 sm a pink shelled ring in the field of a scapula, a core inside normal. The ring becomes brighter and *quot; ??NO*quot; from water and from sweat. I assume, what is it a version pink lishaja-pink annular (or bordered) gigansky deprive Vidalja. I not the doctor, but under the description in the encyclopedia quite approach or suit. A question only than to treat. The ring continues to increase or be enlarged. The doctor has told or said to smear lamizilom. But in the summary to ointment is not present depriving. Can it will turn out to send a photo of this disgrace.

Lanasvet
29.10.2004, 11:24
Several months ago I have noticed at the son on a back a pink shelled round speck. He goes to be engaged in sports section and rolls there on matah, apparently has caught we deprive. Did or made compresses of apple Acetum. The speck became brightly red, dried up and then peeled as ranka. Traces does not remain. But then I have suddenly found out, that after douche at the son on this place the erythema, only the greater area was again showed. The description: big single in diameter about 8 sm and width 1 sm a pink shelled ring in the field of a scapula, a core inside normal. The ring becomes brighter and *quot; ??NO*quot; from water and from sweat. I assume, what is it a version pink lishaja-pink annular (or bordered) gigansky deprive Vidalja. I not the doctor, but under the description in the encyclopedia quite approach or suit. A question only than to treat. The ring continues to increase or be enlarged. The doctor has told or said to smear lamizilom. But in the summary to ointment is not present depriving. Can it will turn out to send a photo of this disgrace.

You not the doctor. It is not necessary *quot; to put n?au??*quot; under the encyclopedia. You waste time. Show the child to the dermatologist and treat under medical references.