PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my girlfriend pink deprive!!!

Vadim
22.10.2004, 10:29
Good afternoon! At my girlfriend has appeared pink deprive, koe-about I have already found what information, in several sources is spoken, that in most cases pink deprive passes or takes place itself in 6 8 weeks if it or him to not aggravate. But thus my girlfriend was at two different doctors, one of which and has told or said, that will pass or take place itself, and the second has told or said, that it is necessary to treat, come, we shall put once a day a dropper (I so understand, antibiotics though the doctor has not specified). Naturally at the second doctor treatment paid, and medicines to buy from it or him. The question - whether divorce it (unfortunately, already there were precedents when according to the doctor course of treatment for rather greater or big money was passed or taken place, and other doctor after that approved or confirmed, what the first doctor prosto-naprosto has dissolved on purchase of not cheap course at it or him), and whether costs or stands the loaded liver of antibiotics of to accelerate convalescence? Itself deprive completely approaches or suits under the general or common description and (rise in temperature) the girlfriend does not test any additional signs, feels absolutely normally. In advance thanks for the answer!

dr. Agapov
23.10.2004, 00:22
At each doctor the methods of treatment. Yes, pink deprive it is possible to treat desensitizing preparations and antibiotics in a combination to local therapy - term of illness or disease thus decreases (especially it is shown at the so-called "angry" form), but in most cases treatment is limited to purpose or appointment of local preparations at presence of an itch.
About platnosti services - we live in the world of market attitudes or relations and knowledge and experience of the doctor sausage or gasoline which as is known it is simple are the same goods as for example so nobody will give (free of charge) you and it is necessary to get used to it or this. In Turkey, for example, reception of the dermatologist costs or stands not less than 60 euros (without taking into account analyses and medicines).