PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cry from the heart - about the same (about spots)

Страницы : [1] 2

jan82
20.09.2004, 14:42
Before to write - prochel the previous discussions and advice or councils in this section of a forum. But a situation precisely conterminous with mine, has not found out, therefore all I write. A question, probably, not only to dermatologists, but also to gastroenterologists.

To me 27 years, thus of years with 22 are regular enough on a back, breasts and the face jump up spots, often inflame. Happens, that appears as though shishechka (usually on a forehead) or simply red maculae (it is usual under eyes), which gradually nabuhaet (with all *quot; oUONa?U???*quot; from here - in direct and figurative sense of this word).

Tried to do or make cleaning of the face, to wash Klerasilom and similar agents, but result was not. Has come to opinion, that the problem is connected more likely not with a skin, and with internal processes in an organism.

The doctor-gastroenterologist to whom I have come has paid attention to it when at me problems also with a stomach have begun also. The matter is that at me years with 18 - a gastritis. And in 23 years have diagnosed - dysfunction of a pancreas (at me the fat practically is not digested). One year ago for a gastroscopy have found out the cicatrized ulcer (cheerfully, yes?)

The gastroenterologist has advised to accept KREON (enzyme for digestion of nutrition) and MOTILIUM, but the effect special is not present. And all this business is aggravated with practically incessant dysbacteriosis (well, I its or his so-called Am shown, probably, all clearly in what).

Dear! I was at three gastroenterologists and effective treatment to me have appointed or nominated nobody. And I have already practically reconciled to it or this (though problems - mass! In the underground I can not normally go!). But in fact still there are consequences and on the face! Same it is simply indecent - to work in solid firm and to go with spots.

Please, advise, how to me to act or arrive? I understand, that treatment should be complex. That is it is necessary to treat as a stomach (and first of all a dysbacteriosis), and a skin. And I do not expect momentary effect. But it is necessary to do or make something with it or this!

I shall be grateful for any participation in the decision of my problem.

P.S. Excuse for such long report.

Olgaaa
29.09.2004, 03:03
First of all, in modern medicine there is no diagnosis *quot; n??iaONO??*quot;.

On the basis of what analyses have diagnosed *quot; dysfunction of a pancreas?

Whether did or made the analysis on Gelikobakter in connection with a gastritis and the found out cicatrized ulcer?

Alexandra Gurza
29.09.2004, 23:05
And why you in the underground cannot *quot; ?O?a?y?*quot; to go? An exacerbation?

If is not present, it is possible to not respond.

Whether there were periods even for last year when rashes were not?

When and from what all amplifies?

ketrin75
02.10.2004, 02:31
Zinerit. And in general that huge quantity or amount of people with a ulcer and opened or open, instead of that the gastritis, and at them is not present spots. At whom that actually find demodeks (did not check?) also cure for one month.

Anastas And.
10.10.2004, 10:53
yananshs, well guess! The analysis of a feces. The analysis on Gelikobakter was not done or made.

to bill: *quot; whether there were periods even for last year, when rashes not iU?*quot;?

There were periods when them was a little. But such that in general nothing was on the face - was not.

Amplifies from alcohol. In the spring and in the autumn. In the summer all is much better.

to quote: and how to be checked up on demodeks?

Galina Hristuk
12.10.2004, 18:59
yananshs, well guess! The analysis of a feces. The analysis on Gelikobakter was not done or made.

to bill: *quot; whether there were periods even for last year, when rashes not iU?*quot;?

There were periods when them was a little. But such that in general nothing was on the face - was not.

Amplifies from alcohol. In the spring and in the autumn. In the summer all is much better.

to quote: and how to be checked up on demodeks?

I so understand, that you dear Leopold, to myself the doctor. Having washed klerasilom, have independently come to conclusion, have confused -investigatory communications or connections and attack gastroenterologists, putting before them not problems or tasks inherent to them. Problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, are not the reason ugrevoj illnesses or diseases! Exactly, as well as *quot; demodex*quot; (passionately liked here one comrade) Though occasionally these factors also can burden a situation a little. Why you have bypassed the attention of dermatologists? I so understand, they to you bad have not made anything.

Understand, that for today the problem ugrevoj illnesses or diseases is solved in overwhelming majority of cases. Yes the patience probably is required, forces and (sometimes considerable) Only in our country can be met agents such -in sad, complexing teenagers (and is more senior) with *quot; nao?N?U??*quot; acnes on the face, covered dermakolom. Some of them, years go on so-called cleanings, others raise or increase to themselves immunity (they have so-so solved) series of comrades unsuccessfully communicate with the gastroenterologist, and things are right where they started. All this is sad:mad:

Well good the Christ HAS revived!

kustodiol
13.10.2004, 03:51
Has truly revived!

Dear Makarof! Whence it is so much kategorizma? I to itself the doctor. Simply usually person himself decides to address to which doctor. I shall explain why I have bypassed attention of dermatologists - one my friend has visited at 3 dermatologists, has spent (as you have correctly noticed) many money for treatment and all was vain.

Why the gastroenterologist: because I still have problems with a stomach and a relationship of cause and effect as it seemed to me, it was available. Actually the gastroenterologist has confirmed to me it. And I have got used to trust doctors.

Igor
13.10.2004, 11:22
Some gastroenterologists will confirm anything you like. Not all from them should be trusted.

Podmazin
13.10.2004, 14:05
Some gastroenterologists will confirm anything you like. Not all from them should be trusted.

So there can be spots because of problems with a stomach or not???:confused:

Malcovitskci
13.10.2004, 14:16
Hello, dear Arika!

Yes here all doctors cannot understand in any way is an interrelation or a casual combination:

Boni R, Burg G, Wirth HP.

Helicobacter pylori and skin diseases - a (still) intact myth?

Schweiz Med Wochenschr. 2000 Sep 16; 130 (37):1305-8.

Candelli M, Carloni E, Nista EC, Cazzato IA, Pignataro G, Rigante D, Gasbarrini A.

Helicobacter pylori eradication and acne rosacea resolution: cause-effect or coincidence?

Dig Liver Dis. 2004 Feb; 36(2) :163.

Alia
13.10.2004, 14:35
Hello, dear Arika!

Yes here all doctors cannot understand in any way is an interrelation or a casual combination:

Candelli M, Carloni E, Nista EC, Cazzato IA, Pignataro G, Rigante D, Gasbarrini A.

Helicobacter pylori eradication and acne rosacea resolution: cause-effect or coincidence?

Hello, dear Vadim Valerevich!

Thanks.

It is very pleasant, that you at last *quot; in Oa???*quot;.:)

dori
13.10.2004, 14:37
:p for some reason thought, that *quot; Oa??U*quot; approaches or suits lady (Chris De Burgh *quot more likely; The Lady In Red*quot; (C)

CHeglak
13.10.2004, 14:39
So there can be spots because of problems with a stomach or not???:confused: this is not known to a science to study or investigate contents of an intestine at spots - employment or occupation maloperspektivnoe, and even harmful. To treat spots KREONom (enzyme for digestion of nutrition) and MOTILIUMom to made dermatologists while in a head does not come. To gastroenterologists too. Besides it is not clear, whence gastroenterologists knew, that the nutrition at Leopold is digested badly and help a is necessary.

The analysis on Gelikobakter (not the analysis of a feces) needs to be made it of other reasons.

_
13.10.2004, 14:41
The analysis on Gelikobakter (not the analysis of a feces) needs to be made it of other reasons.

The dear Yana, from what reasons?

However, interestingly.

Annjutka
The dear Yana, from what reasons?

However, interestingly.

The matter is that at me years with 18 - a gastritis. One year ago for a gastroscopy have found out cicatrized jazvuest probability, that the originator of all of it or this is Gelikobakter.

P.S. Still is *quot; The Woman in Red*quot;. There Stevie Wonder sings...

Aleksey
Hello, dear Arika!

All the resulted or brought clauses or articles from the category of discussed questions (it is unconditional, interesting) *quot; whether there Is a life on Mars? *quot; scientists discuss trigger factors of this or that pathology. If we we shall lead the concrete patient requiring a concrete plan of action, in these or it kushchi that write was gone... Where, where, and in Switzerland experts understand this all.

Coming back to Leopold's retort, kasaemo, unsuccess of its or his friend...

To me it is constant not *quot; oN?NO*quot; with stomatologists, but I do not address to the proctologist.

T
Dear colleague Makarov!

In the quoted literature of the order of 57 links on rosacea *amp; helicobacter, therefore on both parties or sides of ocean in recent updates equally:

Little is known about the cause of rosacea. Genetic, environmental, vascular, inflammatory factors and microorganisms such as Demodex folliculorum and Helicobacter pylori have been considered.

Dermatology. 2005; 210 (2):100-8.

Rosacea: an update.

Buechner SA.

Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hypotheses have been documented in the literature and include potential roles for vascular abnormalities, dermal matrix degeneration, environmental factors, and microorganisms such as Demodex folliculorum and Helicobacter pylori.

J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004 Sep; 51 (3):327-41; quiz 342-4.

Rosacea: I. Etiology, pathogenesis, and subtype classification.

Crawford GH, Pelle MT, James WD.

Department of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, USA.

From itself on a problem of presence helikobaktera and potential communication or connection with a heme. Diseases:

If at the patient napr. The iron deficiency anemia naturally all over again I shall start it or him to treat pr- a gland, and at a resistance to treatment already costs or stands (among all other) to look or see is HP in an organism and as treatment will already go after eradikatsii;

Case of an immune thrombocytopenia - diseases of more terrible - (or MALT-) and knowing, that at certain % of patients remission/OOa?n can be reached or achieved after eradikatsii, weighing 7-. Triplex-therapy against dlit. Therapies by steroids (splenectomy) at the first or excision of a part of a stomach + PHT at the second, nevertheless a choice I shall make all over again aside *quot; atient-friendly*quot; treatments.

Anhel
Dear colleague Makarov!

In the quoted literature of the order of 57 links on rosacea *amp; helicobacter, therefore on both parties or sides of ocean in recent updates equally:

Little is known about the cause of rosacea. Genetic, environmental, vascular, inflammatory factors and microorganisms such as Demodex folliculorum and Helicobacter pylori have been considered.

Dermatology. 2005; 210 (2):100-8.

Rosacea: an update.

Buechner SA.

Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hypotheses have been documented in the literature and include potential roles for vascular abnormalities, dermal matrix degeneration, environmental factors, and microorganisms such as Demodex folliculorum and Helicobacter pylori.

J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004 Sep; 51 (3):327-41; quiz 342-4.

Rosacea: I. Etiology, pathogenesis, and subtype classification.

Crawford GH, Pelle MT, James WD.

Department of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, USA.

From itself on a problem of presence helikobaktera and potential communication or connection with a heme. Diseases:

If at the patient napr. The iron deficiency anemia naturally all over again I shall start it or him to treat pr- a gland, and at a resistance to treatment already costs or stands (among all other) to look or see is HP in an organism and as treatment will already go after eradikatsii;

Case of an immune thrombocytopenia - diseases of more terrible - (or MALT-) and knowing, that at certain % of patients remission/OOa?n can be reached or achieved after eradikatsii, weighing 7-. Triplex-therapy against dlit. Therapies by steroids (splenectomy) at the first or excision of a part of a stomach + PHT at the second, nevertheless a choice I shall make all over again aside *quot; atient-friendly*quot; treatments.

Dear Dr. Vad so that it so, but here only in the majority of the links of interrelation mentioned by you rosacea *amp; helicobacter at research do not find. And at vulgar acnes and for a long time.

The hematological pathology to you is more visible also I tell or say I can nothing.

Demonstrative medicine it, certainly, far not all true. But to make a start it is possible only from it or her. All other is our erudition.

Therefore all I call to not confuse and without that the stray patients.

s8eta
As it would be good, if dear doctors have told or said, THAT at long pribyvanii spots on a human body, it is necessary to make, napr., what to hand over analyses (on items or points), etc. all is clear, that very individually and at all different problems with health, but many people are united with one problem-spots and an output or exit somewhere is.

olv
As it would be good, if dear doctors have told or said, THAT at long pribyvanii spots on a human body, it is necessary to make, napr., what to hand over analyses (on items or points), etc. all is clear, that very individually and at all different problems with health, but many people are united with one problem-spots and an output or exit somewhere is.

Here with pleasure, in brief, I shall answer competently formulated question:)

If that is a question of the girl with persistently proceeding ugrevoj illness or disease, certainly, necessary to be surveyed at the gynecologist for presence skleropolikistoza ovaries (SPKJA) is frequent enough pathology which can cause is long proceeding ugrevye rashes. In diagnostics SPKJA there are many disagreements and nedoponimanija between gynecologists and dermatologists. In spite of the fact that criteria of statement of diagnosis SPKJA recently have been approved or confirmed their CART of very few people, adheres (in Russia) Complexity that is necessary sobljusti the certain conditions, namely in strictly certain days of a cycle should be carried out US of research, and also research on sexual hormones) plus to it or this set of clinico-anamnestic data.

Sometimes researches should be repeated. Differently in conditions of female consultation these things will be kept by nobody.

As a rule, the gynecologist will note the fact of absence at you beards, and the old US will give out to you norm or rate and *quot; go my good there is nothing not iN??n*quot; Research on hormones, are available far not in each clinics.

Here such pies!

It to not eat well as tactics of treatment, depending on a conclusion of the gynecologist essentially varies: (

Additional inspection, as a rule, WILL not give any information to men! And to consider or examine;survey ugrevuju illness or disease at them it is necessary as the fact, instead of as consequence or investigation (I hope, you have understood me)

And, please, do not hand over a blood on sterility:) Be thinking, but think together with doctors, instead of for them!

All of successes!

Thanks for the answer.

The blood on sterility has advised to hand over the dermatologist, I can not think together:eek:, but already I try. You suggest to concern skeptically to everything, what the doctor speaks? What then will be?

visma
Forgive or Excuse to me my silly question, but spots are ugrevaja illness or disease?

The matter is that especially for some reason earlier in streets it was possible to see young men reminding *quot; persistently proceeding ugrevuju i?N??y*quot; whether with characteristic -bluish cicatrixes that... It, Thanks God, I case.

FonG
Ugrevaja illness or disease and spots-one and the same. The diagnosis spots is not present.

uheep
Look further

Aline
Thanks for the answer.

The blood on sterility has advised to hand over the dermatologist, I can not think together:eek:, but already I try. You suggest to concern skeptically to everything, what the doctor speaks? What then will be?

I shall not approve or confirm, that all iogurty (dermatologists) are equally useful. Usually, the situation when vrach-the dermatologist recommends to hand over a blood on sterility, poskoblit on demodeks and carefully poobsledovatsja at the gastroenterologist arises when the patient to the doctor *quot; ?a?O???*quot;. To understand it nadotak *quot; go though where nibud and than nibud ?a???y*quot;.

It seems to me, that in Moscow, in dermatologists of a disadvantage is not present.

Forgive or Excuse me for frankness.