PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Red maculae and eruption

pe@pochtamt.ru
02.09.2004, 14:34
About two weeks ago on a paunch from the right party or side has appeared two or three oval maculae red color. This day ate kapchyonnuju a fish. After a while, kozhetsja nearby nedelki there were such maculae and on lrugoj to the party or side and more on that. They in the size somewhere about centimeter on 0,5 see Having accepted a bathroom and having washed by soap Sevgard with oblipihoj next day at me these maculae became more. Later day I had such maculae on an arm or a hand and edgewise, also have started to appear red small prishchiki on a stomach or belly and arms or hand. In two days having accepted vanuju and pomyvshistem soap I next day had reddenings and on a neck and the face, and in day on the face the skin began to be shelled. Nothing hurts and is not scratched. samochustvie as well as always good, only here these reddenings. Here now if to wash the face water it starts to redden. Went to the doctor, has removed or has taken off a shirt and she at once has told or said, that me has blown and has written out vitaminki. But now maculae steel more acyanotic, but all stomach or belly, sides, and a few or a little;little bit backs covered arms or hand malentkii red prishchiki or specks. The face on former to be shelled, though now it or him almost mine both I do not bathe. Here also I wish to learn or find out from you what is it at me.

The vagabond
12.09.2004, 19:31
To learn or find out at a forum in your case it will not turn out.

Shams
13.09.2004, 06:09
It is better to descend or go internally to the dermatologist. Under the anamnesis can pull on pink deprive. Before the first rashes-, colds for 1-2 weeks were not?

Ivanov. Century
15.09.2004, 14:16
To learn or find out at a forum in your case it will not turn out.

Izvenie, and why?

Ear
15.09.2004, 18:41
It is better to descend or go internally to the dermatologist. Under the anamnesis can pull on pink deprive. Before the first rashes-, colds for 1-2 weeks were not?

First time one week ago went - have told or said, that proskvozilo me and has written out vitaminki. Second time, literally about three days ago went, it when at me any more maculae steel and a fine eruption though on a back of two maculae new have appeared so have told or said, that pink deprive, simply having looked at me. Colds were not, though at job when since morning woke up sometimes already shivered from a cold. Once since morning the throat as though is a little pershilo, but I do not remember it up to maculae was or during.

Here I have read through, that such signs can be at a lues though at me he navrjadli could appear, but and suddenly. Though on a body any jazvochek did not see also that primary which appears at a lues. Also no lymphonoduses did swell out. Here when was ill or sick with a rubella so really swelled out on necks. And where lymphonoduses near ginetaly I do not know, but has not noticed any changes - all as before.

Still the eruption has begun with arms or hand already on the sly to descend or go, on a paunch and sides has turned pale, but has gradually started to pass to the top part external byoder and now I have noticed on a member from sides too specks 2, 3 millimetric pieces 3-4, some of them have peeled. To a ulcer are not similar, simply flat and little bit -pale.

What is it can be??? How to be convinced, what is it, for example, not a lues, or it is necessary to hand over a blood, or all taki can so be learned or found out somehow.

forma
16.09.2004, 00:43
geese

Therefore, as opisanye signs can be display of absolutely various diseases.

irina5558
16.09.2004, 17:48
geese

Therefore, as opisanye signs can be display of absolutely various diseases.

C, please, they are similar to what illnesses or diseases.

So the lues disappears or not?

How to check up lymphonoduses near ginetaly? More correctly where they are located?

osama
17.09.2004, 06:38
Yes so nobody has responded. The eruption at me has passed or has taken place in 5 weeks. I of time 4 bathed. Here sometimes after bathing the eruption did not increase or was not enlarged, and a back became red, but then through chasika 2 or earlier became normal. Last time bathed since minutes 20 so nothing has appeared. Whether it is possible to exclude a lues, at itself rashes should be longer and renew.

Antosha CHehonte
17.09.2004, 10:28
Comrade road if you so worry about presence of a lues go to the nearest KVD, or in any clinic where is paid analyses and hand over a blood on a Wassermann reaction. Now it can be made everywhere and quickly! Moreover - anonymously. (if so prispichilo) but a lues simply so, household by, somewhere in the underground, etc. to pick up och. Difficultly! Practically 1 % from 100!