PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Maculae on a skin

Iul
27.08.2004, 13:58
Prompt please, what is it such can be...
In the beginning of summer there were on a back and brachiums specks of tone on 3 the skins a little bit acting on kad a skin are more dark, with rough edges or territories and their quantity or amount increased or was enlarged.... After I pozagorala they became white, such as though sunburn places has descended or gone...

I do not know it is connected or not, but almost simultaneously on the face under eyes there were two pigmental or pigmentary maculae...

What is it can be? This what that disturbance in an organism? Or this any got disease...

Whether probably it to cure and how...
In advance thanks...

dr. Agapov
31.08.2004, 23:09
Most likely it otrubevidnyj (multi-coloured) deprive

Iul
06.09.2004, 16:18
Thanks Sergey Anatolevich, I esteemed in histori reports on the same subject and is valid och.pohozhe. Prompt please and any food stuffs can influence maculae, i.e. it is necessary to adhere to any diet, or not obligatory... And whether probably to get rid of these maculae for ever...
And a pigmentation on the face? Why she was formed? To me 29 years and never problems were, a skin at me in itself swarty... And here there were these 2 maculae, they are obligatory for deleting? Or probably to get rid any agents...
In advance thanks JUlja.

dr. Agapov
06.09.2004, 19:42
Most likely the pigmentation on the face is connected with other reasons - (often meets at endocrine diseases) - this question should be solved with cosmeticians.

Iul
08.09.2004, 12:29
Thanks! You are very kind.

I come back to a question on " otrubevidnyj (multi-coloured) deprive ", whether it is necessary to adhere at treatment of any diet? For improvement it can be necessary for something to exclude from a ration?

dr. Agapov
09.09.2004, 17:51
Disease is caused or causes by a fungus, diets the person it is not necessary (unless to exclude reception of a plenty sweet - all microbes and mushrooms usilenno are made multiple copies on a background of the raised or increased maintenance or contents of Saccharum in a blood)