PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! I hope, you to me pomozhite. The matter is that already davolno dol...

Natalia
24.08.2004, 18:09
Hello!!! I hope, you to me pomozhite. The matter is that already davolno long time (at all

I shall remember when it has begun) on a back at me (basically on brachiums and below) big

The quantity or amount of spots, and is little bit less on a breast. They pass or take place only in the summer, when zagaraju, and that

Not completely. On the face of spots practically is not present, but there are acnes. Did or made the analysis on hypodermic

The tick or mite, demodeks - to mine, but have found out nothing. Prompt pozhalujsto what is it can be

And what ways to get rid of this problem. In advance thanks. Natalia of 18 years

The anonym
25.08.2004, 07:22
Your problem will leave with the years on is not present, for now, I so understand, All of you are disturbed with the given trouble. Exclude from nutrition fat and sweet nutrition, coffee, pork, use WHITE meat of hens, turkeys and an ostrich, a fish of sea grades, to forget about sweet napolniteljaz and waters, it is a lot of greens and vegetables, sea seaweed or algas. Grow fond of itself and visit or attend the cosmetician, spots can be removed without problems yes as as if them and did not happen. Vodny procedures, at all do not squeeze out, it is fraught with entering of an infection with the subsequent ugly scars. Ulachi!

The anonym
28.08.2004, 11:51
On there is no" this "problem" voluntary will not leave never: or the status kvo will be saved, or "problem" will leave inside, that is much worse. " To like itself " it is harmful to mentality. Excision " acnes and spots " - a measure time or temporary and cleanly cosmetic. And that precisely cannot be done or made, so it "to cover" or lute" with their hormones, dubiteljami and desikantami, narrowing pores and drying up a skin. It is possible to advise here not much - to not wash the face with water (to use only special losonami), to not chew mint zhvachu, to limit sweet, to not gorge on for the night and whenever possible to find a good homeopathist. Tea and coffee can appear are useful.

The anonym
31.08.2004, 08:26
Yes, poluanonim! You practically zlobistaja sproshchitsa, to me similar does not approach or suit, I hurry otklanjatsja yours nastyrnosti. Ubirite blots till the morning, you badly smell, it is possible to tell or say, awfully, a pity to offend you, but a smell awful.

child
03.09.2004, 05:09
In that case - check up kidneys. And at the same time - make MRT a brain (probably, its or his anomalies at you are not limited to a left-handedness).