PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dry skin

01.09.2004, 19:30
I suffer because of the dry skin. In the summer still anything, and here in a cold pore it is necessary to smear constantly itself with a cream, differently the skin hurts also touches of clothes are unpleasant.

Most of all the face suffers (to be shelled). The skin on wings of a nose and near by especially dries. All time to have to wear with itself a cream. But sometimes (a rhinitis or a frost in the street) the ecdysis does not vanish even after a cream.

Thanks for the help.

01.09.2004, 19:30
Seasonal vospolenie skins happens more often is connected with a cold allergy. In your case there is a problem with a skin which is aggravated during the -winter period.

I shall not be original, but I shall advise will address on reception to the doctor to the cosmetician-dermatologist. Besides it is necessary to investigate or research a skin on presence of the tick or mite (demodeks), to exclude a neurodermite.

I recommend to not wash, before an output or exit on street to grease the face with a special protective cream (are on sale in perfumery shops).

Yours faithfully Nikolay Leonidovich.