PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Seborrheal dermatitis

katerina
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

I very much require consultation.

I am excruciated by crusts on a head more year. The cosmetic problem thought it only and the doctor has reached only yesterday.

I sit in full despondency.

The doctor has told or said, that at me all from a wrong metabolism (the same to me spoke about my eczema).

To me have appointed or nominated the same vitamins which I and so I drink 3 months (Aevitum and kaltsid) and have told or said to wash a head with tar shampoo. And all!!!

For last year I have tried everyones losyony. Nizoral used 2 courses: every day on 5 minutes in current of 5 days. With GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT at me all more or less in norm or rate. Immunity is lowered, but is not critical.

What to me to do or make? I as can I improve the way of life since I plan the second child. That I can make with *quot; a wrong exchange oNUN?Oo*quot; in general and with a seborrheal dermatitis in chasnosti?

strogino
Except for *quot; o?OOON??Nu*quot; treatments, very not bad help or assist talkers whom doctors register dermatologists-cosmeticians.

Nati
Very lovely. And what is it such? To me have registered nothing.

map023
It is a lot of new methods of treatment, the talker-from old.

Igor ___
I here too was not idle.

Has made to itself the program:

Minimum:

1. A normal delivery

2. I continue the same vitamins

3. Shampoo oO?nNO?-tar

Maximum

4. Losyon Belosalik

5. Ointment Elokom

Addition:

6. Sulsenum

7. Hot repejnoe butter or oil.

Normally?

And vsyotaki, Nikolay Leonidovich, at *quot; i?OO??*quot; there is what-string name?

And it is possible a reference on *quot; new methods ?N?N??n*quot;?

decor
New methods of treatment are discussed at courses of improvement of qualification, sessions of a scientific organization, at dialogue with colleagues, reading of the special literature on particles from a network.. And the concrete link on the Internet at me is not present.

The dear organizations advertise or promote cosmetics of concrete firm with which work and accordingly appoint or nominate it or her for treatment. The independent doctor is more free in a choice of treatment.

Ointment Elokom more 2 months to use it is not recommended.

arseka
Dear Lenochka!

Considering the last experience of dialogue with you at the same forum, I can draw a conclusion, that to you process of treatment, instead of result is more important. I can assure you, that if you continue to display your problems on polochkam separate experts, to you, undoubtedly, udastsja to be engaged in so interesting hobby (treatment without TREATMENT) all life which has remained to you. Success on the selected way.