PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Asterisks

Kitten
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kapiljarnye asterisks. How of them to get rid on the face?

What methods of treatment of hemangiomas in general exist?

mudrakov
Zvezdchatye angiomas on the face can be deleted the laser, an electrocoagulation, a cryolysis or a method skleroterapii. Correctly chosen method does not leave cicatrical changes. At excision on a skin of large hemangiomas can remain depigmentirovannoe maculae.

Vladimir T
The doctor, many thanks for the answer to mine *quot; the patient oO?*quot;.

The matter is that I was once in kosmetologicheskoj to clinic, and to me deleted in two places these asterisks (on a nose), what method, I unfortunately, cannot name precisely. Sense that the thin instrument was entered into a pore (on the extremity or end as a needle short) the place of an asterisk was pierced. The instrument probably was electric. Voobshchem, I have remained result is dissatisfied, in a month (it was in the beginning of January, 2005) already on this place again there was a red speck, and pores became wider in this place, pokozhie on cicatrixes. On other sites medical I do not happen and I do not know, to whom particularly to consult in occasion of this problem.

prochla the description of a method of an electrocoagulation, most likely it. Can, you will recommend to me to itself, to address or will consult at the koleg, that to me to undertake better in the given situation. Thanks.

SuSl
Dear Art1 the method of an electrocoagulation most often is used for excision zvezdchatyh angiomas, but percent or interests of 30 them can recur. Depends on depth, the size and duration of existence angimy. The doctor the cosmetician does not put before itself a problem or task to clean or remove this neoplasm uniinstantly or in one stage, t.k the probability of occurrence of ugly cicatrix raises or increases, of what patients are usually warned. It is better to make similar procedure in 1-2 months repeatedly and can be even repeatedly, but it is cautious, it is not deep and on a small current. Insignificant roughnesses on a place of excision will pass or take place in 3-4 months. Similar neoplasms are deleted by doctors cosmeticians.