PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psoriasis

nanka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether is - to the present effective agents? A cream zamuchali, than it is possible to help or assist the husband? As at it or him a psoriasis in two displays: *quot; aN?y?U*quot; as pryshchiki red on all body, and in *quot; nO?aO*quot; on elbows and on legs or foots... Whether there Is an agent which is accepted inside and effektivno? The Same LomoPsoriaz g... I so understand, or it is necessary to try or taste? Help or assist please, such hopelessness rolls

: (

Marfa
Whether is - to the present effective agents? A cream zamuchali, than it is possible to help or assist the husband? As at it or him a psoriasis in two displays: *quot; aN?y?U*quot; as pryshchiki red on all body, and in *quot; nO?aO*quot; on elbows and on legs or foots... Whether there Is an agent which is accepted inside and effektivno? The Same LomoPsoriaz g... I so understand, or it is necessary to try or taste? Help or assist please, such hopelessness rolls

: (

If you look or see my structure will see my speciality. I not the dermatologist, therefore can advise only. On responses of my friends, well enough helps or assists at a psoriasis, preparation Abisib (VFS 42-2903-97) and its or his derivatives. It is development of Siberian unit AMN, it is clinically approved and t.d.. Represents a water extract of needles of the Fir Siberian. In Moscow to buy or purchase it is possible, but not through Innet (looked itself, there he palyonyj). Call, I shall give phone of Open Company *quot; CueiCei*quot;, which is official representative NPTS *quot; ueAOAi*quot; in Moscow.

Alexey To.
If you look or see my structure will see my speciality. I not the dermatologist, therefore can advise only. On responses of my friends, well enough helps or assists at a psoriasis, preparation Abisib (VFS 42-2903-97) and its or his derivatives. It is development of Siberian unit AMN, it is clinically approved and t.d.. Represents a water extract of needles of the Fir Siberian. In Moscow to buy or purchase it is possible, but not through Innet (looked itself, there he palyonyj). Call, I shall give phone of Open Company *quot; CueiCei*quot;, which is official representative NPTS *quot; ueAOAi*quot; in Moscow.

I unfortunately vobshche not in Russia...: (

Andrey-Samara
Without medical supervision I do not recommend you to undertake a selftreatment; all over the world following kinds of treatment are usually applied:

Topical therapies such as corticosteroids, vitamin D analogues, and retinoids are used for localised disease.

Phototherapy including broadband ultraviolet B (UVB), narrowband UVB, PUVA, and climatotherapy are effective for more extensive disease.

Systemic therapies such as methotrexate, retinoids, and ciclosporin are effective for patients with refractory or extensive cutaneous disease.

From Ann Rheum Dis. 2005 Mar; 64 Suppl 2:ii83-6.

Psoriasis treatment: traditional therapy.

Lebwohl M, Ting PT, Koo JY.

The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA

maya
I unfortunately vobshche not in Russia...: (

Globe not such big. At you in a structure it is not specified, whence you. And to consult on the certain preparation it is possible anywhere. And to deliver a preparation (medicinal) too it is not so complex or difficult. There would be a desire and necessity.