PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange *quot; OUU??*quot;

klyak
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether you will help or assist me with one not clear question for me?

At me it is regular on a skin (only on a breast and on a stomach or belly, and always only on one for time) there are strange inflammations. By the form it reminds pryshchik, but any *quot; u?Oi?*quot;. That is he only slightly acts and causes reddening a small site of a skin and very easy or light;mild, practically imperceptible itch.

He passes or takes place the cycle of development within 3-4 weeks and gradually leaves, but reserves inside of tissues not coming out, but firm to the touch a nodule which remains for some months.

If to try to open (to squeeze out, pierce) this inflammation (and it is not simple since he is more deeply usual pryshchika) the transparent lymphatic liquid there is found out. Sometimes together with a liquid it is possible to squeeze out a dense white particle like zhirovika. Then the inflammation very quickly passes or takes place not leaving a trace.

I cannot track or look after law of occurrence of these inflammations. The skin as a whole slightly zhirnovata and it leads sometimes to an occlusion of pores, but these problems are easily eliminated or erased;removed and always pass or take place quickly and without a trace. Cases pryshchikov *quot; deep ?a?Nua??n*quot; occur or happen without visible the reasons, often one behind another (while one descends or goes, there is another).

Thankful in advance though for any information.

Gelos
01.09.2004, 19:30
Elements appear on the same or different places? Is available or not communication or connection with follicles of hair?