PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pink deprive

JUlechka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon,

I am in some confusion.

About 10 years ago hurted or was ill;was sick pink it is deprived. The doctor from a dispensary then has recommended to smear with its or his iodine and to not bathe.

As a result of 2 months of illness or disease have turned about horror.

And here, after stolkih years-friends of an outline of pink maculae.

Maternal plaque and in a week a mass fine rash. protivogribkoe ointments do not help or assist (druggists already arms or hand plant).

In an Internet-directories an iodine do not recommend.

Sunlight, cottonous clothes, and.. Again to not bathe.

Besides, it is written, that pink second time is deprived are not ill or sick!

That is at me with something one in one similar on pink deprive, but not he:-)

Prompt, please, than I was ill so similar on pink?

Yours faithfully,

VD

Polinka
[QUOTE] Good afternoon,

I am in some confusion.

About 10 years ago hurted or was ill;was sick pink it is deprived. The doctor from a dispensary then has recommended to smear with its or his iodine and to not bathe.

As a result of 2 months of illness or disease have turned about horror.

And here, after stolkih years-friends of an outline of pink maculae.

Maternal plaque and in a week a mass fine rash. protivogribkoe ointments do not help or assist (druggists already arms or hand plant).

In an Internet-directories an iodine do not recommend.

Sunlight, cottonous clothes, and.. Again to not bathe.

Besides, it is written, that pink second time is deprived are not ill or sick!

That is at me with something one in one similar on pink deprive, but not he:-)

Prompt, please, than I was ill so similar on pink?

Yours faithfully,

Iodine, pink deprive to smear, the dermatologist could not recommend, probably it was a question about multi-coloured lishae?

Address to the dermatologist, t.k diagnostics of similar statuses is at times inconvenient even to experts.. And druggists here not and. Though you describe it or him classically. Sometimes (seldom pink deprive repeats. The status is regarded, as presumably virus etiology.

Ariadna
Iodine, pink deprive to smear, the dermatologist could not recommend, probably it was a question about multi-coloured lishae?

Address to the dermatologist, t.k diagnostics of similar statuses is at times inconvenient even to experts.. And druggists here not and. Though you describe it or him classically. Sometimes (seldom pink deprive repeats. The status is regarded, as presumably virus etiology.

Alas, could and even recommended. A difference between pink and multi-coloured I understand.

If pink can repeat, all develops. As he looks or appears classically, and at me on diagnostics of the illnesses or diseases - ideal memory.

To treat pink is a disaster, especially on the eve of New year:-(

Without bathings I go mad:-(((

Thanks for information support.

With gratitude,

VD.

Denmar
Alas, could and even recommended. A difference between pink and multi-coloured I understand.

If pink can repeat, all develops. As he looks or appears classically, and at me on diagnostics of the illnesses or diseases - ideal memory.

To treat pink is a disaster, especially on the eve of New year:-(

Without bathings I go mad:-(((

Thanks for information support.

With gratitude,

VD.

Yes easy bathe:) Here a bast to use does not follow.

Liberal
Yes easy bathe:) Here a bast to use does not follow.

WHAT?????? (I am was insolent or keep for heart)

Everywhere it is written ETO-and quot; washing, wearing of synthetic clothes is forbidden to Patients, remission of serious physical jobs in conditions high external ON?NOaOOOU*quot is recommended;

My God! It is possible to lie down in a bath from o'clock? I Swear, a bast I shall not touch!

(I am ill or sick month, some maculae have faded and have disappeared, others look or appear quite vigorously)

Yours faithfully,

VD

becki
WHAT?????? (I am was insolent or keep for heart)

Everywhere it is written ETO-and quot; washing, wearing of synthetic clothes is forbidden to Patients, remission of serious physical jobs in conditions high external ON?NOaOOOU*quot is recommended;

My God! It is possible to lie down in a bath from o'clock? I Swear, a bast I shall not touch!

(I am ill or sick month, some maculae have faded and have disappeared, others look or appear quite vigorously)

Yours faithfully,

VD

*quot; iUOyN*quot; forbade in monographies 30-50 years when people washed and so once a month. In foreign sources, about *quot; iUOyN*quot; you vobshche and will not hear a word, as it is not covered appeal to insanitary conditions;)

max_str
*quot; iUOyN*quot; forbade in monographies 30-50 years when people washed and so once a month. In foreign sources, about *quot; iUOyN*quot; you vobshche and will not hear a word, as it is not covered appeal to insanitary conditions;)

I write happily sitting in bannom a dressing gown:)

Give to monographies 30-50- we shall add our Internet - the basis in itself on a discussed subject is made with wishes: and quot; it is forbidden ?UOy?n*quot;.

http: // med-site.narod.ru/p528.htm

http: // www.about-health-care.com/homemed_page/gl_10/homemed_gl_10_r5_rl.html

http: // health.rambler.ru/patref/? id=5172

And only rare or infrequent copies accompany with terrible pictures the sanction (*quot; Patients are not recommended to take a bath.. But to wash it is possible.. *quot;:-)))

http: // www.health.e-best.ru/lishay.html

And that old surprising dermatologist who in a youth treated me from pink, too forbade to bathe. (it I justify the *quot; ON??OO*quot;)

Wiping by alcohol instead of habitual hygienic procedures in current of last month, despite of povyshennie sympathies of colleagues, oppressed me rather.

And my gratitude does not know borders!!!

Thanks, to you, the doctor!:)

Give you the god of a sound health.

Yours faithfully,

VD

chebspk
I lift an old subject with pink it is deprived.

Taki it was he, second time in my life.

After 3 months he has passed or has taken place.

But!

There was an expressed sensitivity of a skin:-(

Costs or Stands to me hardly poteret a skin-remain red, vspuhshie traces. In minutes 10 they pass or take place, but to concern or touch skins it became simply dangerous-especially at job - can not so to understand:-(

The clothes strongly rub and irritate. Easily there is an itch at the slightest pretext, wear only cotton clothes and linen.

Whether it will longly last, prompt, please?

Yours faithfully,

VD

Patja
Spend on drink gluconat of a calcium on 2 tab 3 times in day of-week 2-3!

If a skin dry and razdrazhennaja-refuse from isspolzovanija gels for being throttled-use by children's soap. And after douche *quot; a topic ON?*quot; or *quot; -ia?y?a?*quot;

And all this-soon will pass or take place;)

Iren
Really, can repeat, in a life there is no nothing possible or probable

And the first agent of struggle is to not wash, because these or it are simply carried the centers.

Difficultly, I understand, but at times he passes or takes place even without what or therapies, is simple at keeping a regimen *quot; not ?UOy?n*quot;

Gennadij Bats
How it is possible to be ill pink it is deprived? Whether he Is passed at intimal affinity? Whether he Is passed by a touch of the amazed or struck sites of a skin to healthy sites of other person?

Moloduha
Dear (aja) Amalker,

If you have what that the problems connected with is deprived, please, formulate them distinctly, describe a situation so that experts of a forum have understood than you can be helped or assisted.

If you ask questions only for self-education (with curiosity) pay attention, what is it advisory, instead of educational section. Enough the popular scientific literature and you without effort will find it or her in a network.

syanechka
The dear Air Forces,

It seems to me, I enough *quot; o?nO?*quot; has formulated the questions.

I closely (intimally) communicate with the person who is ill or sick pink lisheam. Me interests, as, saving attitudes or relations and entering intimal and household affinity to secure itself against infection.

How it is possible to be ill pink it is deprived? Whether he Is passed at intimal affinity? Whether he Is passed by a touch of the amazed or struck sites of a skin to healthy sites of other person?

Ulyana

Arises more often after catarrhal diseases. It is not passed at immediate contact including at intimal affinity.

Lusy
Many thanks for the answer.

Whether and illness or disease is passed at a contact of the infected surface of a skin of one person of a healthy surface of another? And whether it is possible to use safely one towel, to sleep in one bed? What most probable opportunities to be ill (except for cold) in my situation? Who should have been ill with cold (you spoke about catarrhal diseases) that I could catch: I or my partner?

It is in advance extremely grateful for the answer.

Sergey

Ludasan
It is not passed

It is possible

As it is told or said above illness or disease it is not passed - you in safety

Disease arises on a background of cold hence is more often is a question of your cold. But it is not necessary to understand it so, that having caught a cold you can catch - having caught a cold, (theoretically) you can be ill, as well as any other person. What or specific agents of protection it is not required

nastjuha
Many thanks for the operative answer, Valery!