PDA

Просмотр полной версии : demodex

Ronny
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether tell or say please after treatment by liquid nitrogen remain watch or keep up or bugorki

Evelina
Here and at me it or him have found: (((Only I esteemed-esteemed and has come to conclusion what to get rid of this misfortune it is impossible: (

I the doctor has told or said, that cryotherapy is not necessary to me. And here I think, to do or make it or her or not? In fact will not be worse from it or her, and the tick or mite does not like a cold

Marcel
Since to me have only just put this diagnosis at me it is a lot of questions.

To me the doctor has told or said, to throw out all pillows and blankets or to hand over them in a dry-cleaner .podushki I shall throw out, and for woolen blankets there will be enough dry-cleaner?

Still a question. I am flied or treated only votoroj day (metronidozol and gel of hectares the face), and at me became worse, than was before treatment. It is normal?

At whom the similar diagnosis, share experience .v an Internet of clauses or articles nachitajus and hair on end rise: (

Thorn
nara

After kriomassazha bugorkov does not remain. The easy or light;mild hyperemia and an ecdysis some time can be saved.

harmonija

Exacerbation of a status in the beginning of treatment the normal phenomenon. Within several days it will pass or take place.

Use search on a server

Rychenkov
[QUOTE]

I have used search and is better I would not do or make it or this: (One frustration: (

Someone has written, what even down jackets it is necessary to throw out .ja already all 5 pillows has thrown out also woolen blankets in a dry-cleaner has carried.

It will be necessary, all I shall replace and I shall throw out, but unless it will help or assist?

Though someone would write, that has recovered-anybody since is not treated: (

Tell or Say, and stress-nerves very much on demodeks influence?

Nerves, instead of m

Luk
Whether at me still such question .est sense at demodekse to apply an autohemotherapy? At demodekse? I know, that she well treats furuncles, raises or increases immunity.

There is to me a sense, to spend the given procedure at my diagnosis?