PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I suspect that an erythrasma, prompt

TEP77
01.09.2004, 19:30
Actually here... Has begun about 10 days ago with the small area. Does not itch, it is not scratched. The dermatologist did not visit or attend. Prompt than treat.

Thanks!

skriper
The dermatologist did not visit or attend.

And it would be necessary to visit or attend.

On an erythrasma completely not similar

nikson
I join opinion DrOleg.

alec
ober666

Serfer

Not similar, in your case internal reception a variant of a choice

eldaros
Actually here... Has begun about 10 days ago with the small area. Does not itch, it is not scratched. The dermatologist did not visit or attend. Prompt than treat.

Thanks!

I advise to address to the dermatologist with the purpose of research on mushrooms, and as for exception ljuesa. An erythrasma this maculae.

karion

The lucky
Good afternoon! poskazhite what is it can be. It is sometimes scratched. Similar on pryshchiki but when, during chesanija skorjabyvaesh, the blood plentifully runs. To the doctor, time does not suffice. Than it is treated? Thanks.

Yours faithfully, Alexey. A photo prilogaetsja http: // forums./attachment.php? attachmentid=2215*amp; stc=1

ShChipkov A.V.
Good afternoon! poskazhite what is it can be. It is sometimes scratched. Similar on pryshchiki but when, during chesanija skorjabyvaesh, the blood plentifully runs. To the doctor, time does not suffice. Than it is treated? Thanks.

Yours faithfully, Alexey. A photo prilogaetsja http: // forums./attachment.php? attachmentid=2215*amp; stc=1

On a photo to disassemble nothing. Internal reception-variant of a choice.

mont
Already almost all has passed or has taken place. Strangely enough, but they (small pryshchiki) have started to pass or take place right after renewal of a sexual life (absence was svjazanno with monthly the second polovinki). Here.:rolleyes:

Yours faithfully, Alexey.