PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgency DHT of blockers in case of diff. Alopecias at tirotoksikoze

Annalena
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hair fall year an one and a half, but only this January has noted that fact, that they it is strange istonchilis and something happens with a line of a forehead- upwards. In March have put the diagnosis-hyperthyroidism, for today there were 1/3 hair, they became simply reddish pappus, and were earlier thick and black, is diffusive edak on all head have thinned, zemetny bald spots .nu, vobshchem, this all is sad looks or appears.

SHCHitovidku I treat the fourth m-. A question at me following: NjuGen with Progesteronum, and here I think, and whether are actual DNT blockers in general in my case, to sense I do not see, because the nature abaissement at me not androgenic. That occurs or happens to a follicle, whether he dies, falls asleep.. Than to them to help or assist, to my poor hair, what plan preparations?

http: // volos.newmail.ru/baldness/cure/pills.htm

Annalena
Subject actually

Melnichenko
Annalene, at presence of the curable endocrine disease obviously influencing development of hair, zaboelevanija for which conservative treatment use basically at all water (t.e preparations with real action and with real by-effects), the disease breaking function of a lot of organs and systems, would be more than it is thoughtless to combine treatment DTZ with abrupt enough agents influencing body height of hair, and especially to give any correspondence advice or councils.

There is one more problem - DTZ - autoimmune disease, and an immune allopecia nothing prevents to develop at patients with DTZ.

The third problema-the dermatologist hardly knows about how there is YOUR treatment DTZ - and you quickly enough send or have left on gipotiroz and rather recently have begun treatment under the scheme or plan *quot; block and ?a?NUa*quot;.

Annalena
Thanks, that you respond, dear or expensive dear Galina Afanasvna! Our competent dermatologists- timidly are silent, such impression, that everything, that they can tell-it the set the teeth on edge lectures about minoksidil, transplantation of hair and irreversibility of an androgenic alopecia, have already re-read all about 5 a-reductase, degidrotestosteron and other .tolko anybody and has not told or said to me, and that, actually, occurs or happens to a follicle at a hyperthyroidism. And why hair turn to down and THAN to them to help or assist, and that to me shines.

And only one Doctor has written to me shortly following

*quot; the DOCTOR miniaturization of a follicle is given only with androgens, in other cases abaissement of hair is not accompanied by change of the size of follicles. A trouble in that, as gipo-and hyperthyroidisms are quite often fastened on giperandrogeniju which, in such cases, for the time being, happens consequence or investigation of thyroid problems, but at the certain predisposition can become and an independent problem. Well in general if there is a genetics with shchitovidkoj or without it or her, there will be a thinning of hair, only with *quot; U?Oo?n*quot; more quickly. There are no receptors - there will be no thinning.

JA-I Shall raise the question in another way, whether speaks a hyperthinning of hair (I have thought up a word how to you?) what a follicle miniatjurizirovan? Or it can quite be production still an alive follicle, but he so works owing to tireoproblem? It Is reached or achieved eutiroid, the follicle will have a rest and begins to make quite decent hair on a kind? Or the thinning speaks about this, forgive or excuse, miniaturizations, what in turn confirms presence of an androgenic alopecia, as though I did not want from it or her otkrestitsja?

THE DOCTOR

You it seems in Sweden - remember, how your fellow countryman Carlson has asked domomuchitelnitsu to respond *quot; na*quot; or *quot; ?NO*quot; on a question, whether she has ceased to drink cognac in the mornings? Well here, at a hyperthyroidism peripheric synthesis of an androstendion from Testosteron-Depotum that is bad since DGT at women on 2/3 it is formed of an androstendion increases or is enlarged, well and at a hypothyrosis total is worse, not enough fiber inactivating free Testosteron-Depotum is developed or produced and the quantity or amount most *quot increases or is enlarged; ??u*quot; an androgen. I.e. Any problem with shchitovidkoj closely interwines with disturbance of an exchange of androgens, therefore hair at you istonchilis under influence of these androgens, but as, it was their time or temporary augmentation, and now on a background of correction the status improves, further all depends on that, how much or as far as rastormozilis under influence of androgenic stimulation receptors to DGT, whether will be they and further usilenno to perceive DGT, and it depends on sequence of nucleotides in chromosomes, especially in number or room 6.

Perhaps, at local trihologov there is sobrazhenija, a cat. It is possible to state it is accessible to the patient at an existing problem?

Melnichenko
Annalene, everything, that could is accessible to state the endocrinologist, I have stated. Moreover, though basically the exchange and estrogens, and androgens at DTZ and gipotiroze varies (and. Notice, not in one party or side), I shall dare to pay once again YOUR attention to the elementary fact - at YOU already was not present biochemical tirotoksikoza (by the way, all reasonings in occasion of giperandrogenemii at DTZ are a little bit exaggerated). At you some months as GIPOTIROZ which only-only have started to compensate.

As to hair, a skin and a thyroid gland in this occasion there are quite decent reviews of the literature, basic which practical idea - the person NOT a saucepan, and all of a medicine in it or him you will not put at once.

Tirotoksikoz - absolutely curable disease, alas, not korrigiruema its or his immune nature... And not I have invented immunyj a genesis of an allopecia... The Thinning of hair - result and is concrete tirotoksikoza, poredenie, especially focal (can be dermatologists will correct) m.b. And autoimmune.

So you absolutely vainly demand from dermatologists the answer on complex or difficult enough vopros-for example, your obedient servant for a thirty-year life in endocrinology, daily examining not one patient with DTZ or gipotirozom, perhaps, only 2-3 times has met with so persistently shown as the basic complaint on poredenie hair at the woman.. Thus test Zalkinda showed, that at the moment of survey of abaissement of hair is not present...

I am ready to look or see once again as the review in Thyroid Intrnational the special review at this subject, ready to look or see other links, but the normal answer - indemnification of function of a gland, the reference on washing the heads relying in this case, discussion with the dermatologist of a question on an immune allopecia (one more option for treatment here appears)

But all the same only the attending physician can solve, whether it is necessary to you to use mestno minoksidil (the account of ALL contraindications, you accept a preparation which it is necessary to respect - tirostatik), maybe, to solve two problems at once more favourably - to use oral contraceptives with antiandrogenym effect (if it's OK with a liver) - here like as some hares kill-solve or -decide reliably a problem of contraception of the woman with tirotoksikozom, increase or enlarge linkage of free forms tiroidnyh hormones, solve potentially existing problems \ estrogens...

BUT the attending physician can solve this all only..

And in absentia I would tell or say - patience and time + shchazhenie hair and local agents..