PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very strongly hair drop out!!!

Losharik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

To me 24 years, within last three years at me very strongly drop out hair.

Addressed in a?n-LABORATORY and in a?-flew - laboratory, there to me have diagnosed - a diffusive or diffuse alopecia, a fat skin of a head. But treatment in these institutions very dearly or expensively, the result is not guaranteed. How to be? Each time when I comb hair or am combed - I am horrified!!!:eek: handed over analyses - with shchitovidkoj and with iron like all in norm or rate. Advise what else analyses it is necessary to hand over. In advance thanks.

zarva
It seems to me where you addressed, there like profesionaly, but also to them are necessary money, treatment is dear or expensive it yes. More cheaply babushkuny agents of type-speak an admixture of a meal of a ground onion helps or assists, and so it is possible to go to a steam to doctors and to choose already to that you will entrust the hair!:)

doctor101
[QUOTE=zarva]

Frankly cheap advertising gimmick zarva=loshairic/Hair Loss/nothing covered, / / // the Baldness not a problem is your business! / //

The helmet on a head-it also is yours *quot; ??i*quot; the help! A minimum of a strain and imagination even in advertising. Better an onion...

zarva
Yes precisely it is doctors those medicines and those services which and gift or for nothing are not necessary to him can in clinics dorogushchih vparivat to the client, but the principle of times operates or works has got to us-means we shall untwist popolnoj! Truly to doctors it is better to not get without need! Better with a helmet to be covered-than oath Gippokrata to break! And you the dispute and ukazyvaniem to me on what fine disadvantages already also have forgotten that about the patient and about its or his problems!

:confused:: (

milla14
[QUOTE=zarva] po moemu v and * 305; ne prav and * 305; .nujno obrashatsya k vracham.babushk and * 305; n and * 305; recept and * 305; deagnoz ne postavyat!:D