PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Help or assist - I beg! I am broken off or lacerated between two fires. At me it is already long...

Katya
29.08.2004, 22:18
The doctor! Help or assist - I beg! I am broken off or lacerated between two fires. At me 27 years (spots of years with 14) are already long spots on the face, me. I their different methods lichila, now any more so am a lot of them, but up to the extremity or end I can not recover. Last time I was observed at the doctor in institute of dermal illnesses or diseases of Setchenov. First he gave me erythromycin and any creams, it became better. Now he speaks, that the only thing, that to me will help or assist, these are hormonal contraceptive tablets of type to Diana, the company a Schering will test a new preparation and to me suggest to take part or participate in this free-of-charge research - to start to drink it is necessary already very soon, course of treatment - 6 months I am afraid garmonov, I am afraid to grow fat from them, so there are some problems with weight (by the way, iz-for tablets).

Katya
31.08.2004, 00:15
And so recently communicated with one more doctor (the brother of my girlfriend). He has told or said, that I have made the analysis on a microflora of a spot. I have made - at me have found stafilokok a false skin 10 in the ninth degree. Also have defined or determined sensitivity to antibiotics. As a result he to me has told or said to drink a doxycycline on 1 tab three times in day of 20 days. Also has told or said, that if to drink garmony with stafilokokom stafilokok only will amplify, t. e., all over again it is necessary to get rid of it or him.
I have told or said about it or this to volume to the doctor - he has told or said, that stafilokok always at spots is, and it is not necessary to get rid of it or him, differently will be even worse, and it is necessary to drink garmony from which greasiness of a skin which feeds stafilakok will be gone, t. e. He then will leave. WHAT TO DO or MAKE? I BEG, HELP or ASSIST!!!!!!
Yes, before it was treated by a homeopathy, but not ochen-that helped or assisted.

Albanova V.I.
31.08.2004, 23:23
Come, we treat without hormones