PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, At me some months neprohodit reddening on golovk...

Evgenie
31.08.2004, 05:23
Good afternoon,
At me some months neprohodit reddening on a balanus (t. e. This reddening is in the morning, but disappears in the evening after 19.00 and as at augmentation of the size of a member under a skin small red specks are clearly visible. All has begun in September of the last year after casual (with a condom) the sexual certificate or act. Frequent emictions and reddening of a head as there was an impression have begun, that the skin on a head of a member is periodically humidified or wetted. There has then come or stepped a burning sensation of a skin of a head. At once after the first signs has gone to the urologist and has handed over all analyses (urine, biohim to a blood, a smear, a blood on a lues and AIDS). All analyses have appeared good and the urologist has told or said go home soon all will pass or take place, but all signs proceeded and then to me have suggested to make one more analysis (I do not know as is called) glass to put or apply to a head of a member. After that analysis the doctor has told or said, what is it a small candidiasis and together with the dermatologist have appointed or nominated to me Nizoral ointment (and then Three dermas for greasing a head). Isprano did or made all greasings in current of month - the burning sensation has passed or has taken place, remains (already smaller sizes maculae and periodich. uvlazhenie heads). Last time was at the dermatologist 2 ned. Has told or said back, that it is more anything to do or make it is not necessary - all will pass or take place. That you can advise me can here any more some ointment are necessary, and any more effective antimicotic agents (I am more steklyshkom the analysis did not do or make, the dermatologist simply approximately has looked or seen a head and has told or said it's OK). There can be it at all and not a candidiasis, and still or even any muck? It is possible to hand over what else analyses to be defined or determined? In advance thanks for your answer.

child
31.08.2004, 20:13
To you to the venereologist. Some illnesses or diseases are passed not looking on perzervativy. For example, chlamydias.