PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether hello tell or say pozhalujta it is possible to delete rodinki and whether how much or as far as it...

Volumes
30.08.2004, 00:25
Whether whether hello tell or say pozhalujta it is possible to delete rodinki and whether how much or as far as it is dangerous the matter is that when I udalala papilomu vrach have offered I to I wish to remove rodinku on a chin have put atom that at me rodinka on a chin convex since a birth but earlier on her not rasli hair and years in 20 some filaments I them I began to grow cut was afraid he have told or said it safely that the laser will remove to me it or her it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion now to me 28 years

Albanova V.I.
31.08.2004, 11:00
Usual rodinki to delete not dangerously, but also to leave too so it is a question aesthetic. Survey of the doctor before excision (to be convinced, what is it usual rodinka) is obligatory. After any excision there is a cicatrix, more often on size he corresponds or meets to deleted education so reflect that is better - habitual for you rodinka or the same size cicatrix. By the way, hair from cicatrix can grow.