PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Already there is more than month at me on a body of maculae, on last not...

Alina
29.08.2004, 07:54
Good afternoon, the doctor!
Already there is more than month at me on a body of maculae, last week I have addressed to vrachu-to the dermatologist and to me have diagnosed pink deprive ZHibera.
The appointed or nominated course of treatment: Laktofiltrum, kestin, beloderm or afloderm to exclude gluconat of a calcium, Aevitum, ointment contact to water and a diet.
On the Internet I on different sites esteemed about this illness or disease and have never met references to treatment, everywhere have been written, that he passes or takes place for 4 6 weeks. Prompt, whether it is necessary to me to be treated or eat sense to wait while will pass or take place to not aggravate illness or disease? to. In all clauses or articles it has been told or said, what without treatment deprive passes or takes place itself, and at wrong treatment it can be saved? Help or assist...
Thanks.

Albanova V.I.
30.08.2004, 11:41
Really, pink deprive passes or takes place and without treatment. This virus disease, therefore is always good to accept the agents improving immunity, and at an itch - reducing an itch. Naruzhno usually apply talker Tsindol. So treatment to you is appointed or nominated superfluous, but, maybe, the doctor had doubts in the diagnosis?