PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear colleague! My name is Elena. I too the doctor. To me 30 l...

Elena
26.08.2004, 08:13
Hello, the dear colleague! My name is Elena. I too the doctor. To me of 30 years. At me a greater or big problem. Hair since March of this year began to drop out. It seems to me, that it is more from the right party or side. I have passed or have taken place all inspections of a blood and internal organs, the endocrinologist and the gynecologist. What pathology it is not revealed. I two weeks used shampoo friderm with Zincum , dorsanvalizatsija, Polyvitaminums, massage shejno-a collar zone., but results are not present. Advise, that to me to do or make. Whether it is possible kak-to check up that a status of the structure or frame of hair and where. Yours faithfully.

Gamajunov B.N.
29.08.2004, 01:34
Most likely it is a question of diffusive or diffuse abaissement of hair, the status of structure or frame of hair will show at what stage of a growth cycle of hair they drop out, it poorly informatively by way of treatment. You need to be defined or determined with the most probable in your case the pathogenetic mechanism of abaissement of hair, otsuda to build treatment. Pay attention to a trophicity v/ch of a head - make UZDG vessels of a neck, the roentgenogram of a cervical department of a backbone, REG. Write.

RAUSAT FOR ELENY
30.08.2004, 05:50
At me in the age of 27 years (now to me 53) hair, yes began to drop out so is strong, that on a vertex in short term were formed pleshiny. One doctor the dermatologist has advised to take 100 g the vodka, one big pod of red bitter pepper, finely to cut and fill in with vodka. To insist 1 day and to rub in a skin of a head. Then to clear one zubok garlic, chut-hardly to cut off an end that there was a juice. This denticle to rub pleshiny and roots of hair. In 3 my weeks pleshiny began to grow with new hair. I till now occasionally rub in a skin of a head garlic and pepper tincture, for prophylaxis.