PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 2 times the dermatologist on a head (on edges or territories) liquid and...

Alexey
27.08.2004, 01:20
Hello, the doctor!
To me 2 times the dermatologist on a head (on edges or territories) liquid nitrogen deleted papillomas (belenkie such and small). Now the skin sensitive very much there became. It and should be and when this will pass or take place? After the second cauterization at me edge or territory of a head or one edge or territory svetlo bluish color becomes. Why? Whether Ine harmfully to cauterize 2 times the same place especially on a head? How it influences sex? Also what you can advise for prophylaxis of papillomas? To me of 19 years. Thanks, the doctor!

Smirnov K.V.
27.08.2004, 10:04
I vobshche am not assured or confident, that it is a question of papillomas. More often similar changes of a skin grow out some augmentation of sebaceous glands.

Alexey
29.08.2004, 01:09
At me the some people " white small " on 1 mm were to body height. It too can augmentation of sebaceous glands or how to distinguish or recognize?

ivan
29.08.2004, 15:28
aleks at me takja a problem the doctor has not helped or assisted
Whether whether and so if not difficultly respond has helped or assisted you zhitky nitrogen he has was of use for you and has cleaned or removed
Whether he hot chut-chut and that I wish poprobovat them (prishchiki) to reduce this infection samostojateleno kosmet. zhikostju "superchistotelo"