PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me fungic or fungal disease of fingernails or nails of arms or hand and in the field of proctal or anal otverst...

Lena (38 years)
26.08.2004, 01:24
At me fungic or fungal disease of fingernails or nails of arms or hand and in the field of a proctal or an anal aperture. 3-4 years am excruciated. Has passed or has taken place two courses of droppers difljukanom. Used practically all accessible ointments (on many the allergy has developed). The result is not present. Something advise.

Dermatologist K.B.C
27.08.2004, 04:42
For the beginning tell, please, who has diagnosed you of a mycotic affection. Whether, and also soskoba from the center microscopical research of particles of fingernails or nails was carried out perianal area? What was dynamics or changes of enanthesises after use "Difljukana"? You applied What "accessible" ointments and how long? Than still be ill or sick?

Lena
28.08.2004, 20:27
The diagnosis doctors in kozhvendispansere and in a hospital at itself (have put me 4 different doctors at various times), on researches me napravljami only for virus infections. Has been found out vaginalnyj herpes. prokapala zaviraks in May, 2000 After application difljukana the itch temporarily decreased in the extremity or end of a course and in current of 2 months after the termination or ending, the area of a lesion behaved similarly. Ointments: mikospor (for fingernails or nails with urea), mikospor, mikoseptin, fungibel, mikozalon, lamizil and others. An iodine in big kollichestve. I am ill or sick with serious nothing. But immunity is lowered after an acute gynecologic inflammation in November 97 (now it or him is not present) during which treatment, to me have entered big kollichestvo antibiotics (from now on I had an allergy on antibiotics and on some household chemical preparations) approximately through a floor of year has begun otsloenie fingernails or nails. Thanks.

Lena
29.08.2004, 10:18
The diagnosis doctors in kozhvendispansere and in a hospital at itself (have put me 4 different doctors at various times), on researches me napravljami only for virus infections. Has been found out vaginalnyj herpes. prokapala zaviraks in May, 2000 After application difljukana the itch temporarily decreased in the extremity or end of a course and in current of 2 months after the termination or ending, the area of a lesion behaved similarly. Ointments: mikospor (for fingernails or nails with urea), mikospor, mikoseptin, fungibel, mikozalon, lamizil and others. An iodine in big kollichestve. I am ill or sick with serious nothing. But immunity is lowered after an acute gynecologic inflammation in November 97 (now it or him is not present) during which treatment, to me have entered big kollichestvo antibiotics (from now on I had an allergy on antibiotics and on some household chemical preparations) approximately through a floor of year has begun otsloenie fingernails or nails. Thanks.

Lena
29.08.2004, 15:06
On a skin at me not a rash, and continuous red maculae, sometimes wet, sometimes with dry crusts (after an iodine), and fingernails or nails simply not prirosshie to a body. The diagnosis doctors in kozhvendispansere and in a hospital at itself (have put me 4 different doctors at various times), on researches me napravljami only for virus infections. Has been found out vaginalnyj herpes. prokapala zaviraks in May, 2000 After application difljukana the itch temporarily decreased in the extremity or end of a course and in current of 2 months after the termination or ending, the area of a lesion behaved similarly. Ointments: mikospor (for fingernails or nails with urea), mikospor, mikoseptin, fungibel, mikozalon, lamizil and others. An iodine in big kollichestve. I am ill or sick with serious nothing. But immunity is lowered after an acute gynecologic inflammation in November 97 (now it or him is not present) during which treatment, to me have entered big kollichestvo antibiotics (from now on I had an allergy on antibiotics and on some household chemical preparations) approximately through a floor of year has begun otsloenie fingernails or nails. Thanks.