PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, pozhajlusta to get rid of a fat seborrhea. Any shmapuni not pomo...

Svetal
26.08.2004, 15:57
Help or Assist, pozhajlusta to get rid of a fat seborrhea. Any shmapuni do not help or assist. Addressed to the dermatologist, alas, without effect. The psoriasis, is not present endocrine disturbances (checked). In advance thanks for advice or council.

Sazykina L.N.
28.08.2004, 06:05
Treatment of a seborrhea complex, individual, appoint or nominate according to the form of disease, an expression of displays, etc. In absentia to advise something I do not undertake.

Elena
29.08.2004, 02:43
At my husband the same problem. Doctors speak are an incurable disease, but some preparations it is possible to facilitate signs of illness or disease. We live in America, at us bolshshchj assortment of medicines, however, that to the husband did not register (shampoos, ointments), nothing helped or assisted. Then I have decided to investigate or research itself as to treat this illness or disease. I have found in one of books, that the best cream for a seborrhea - " Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream ". I have consulted to our treating doctor, he has approved, and here already during 6 7 years my husband uses this cream. Result excellent. In the beginning he rubed a cream in the amazed or struck sites of a skin while all has not passed or has not taken place, from time to time the seborrhea again comes back, but as soon as the itch begins, the husband starts to rub a cream 2 3 days, and again all disappears (till time, certainly). Now he though is not excruciated, as earlier. I hope also to you this cream will help or assist. Success to you!