PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 33 years, at me a bad skin on the face and if there were simply spots earlier, t...

Natalia
26.08.2004, 12:39
To me 33 years, at me a bad skin on the face, and if there were simply spots earlier, one year ago have appeared also pustules, (small pryhiki with white purulent heads), in the summer or on rest in warm strvnah becomes still spots more. I turn out that constantly something prizhygaju salicylic alcohol, I cannot with purulent pryshchikami go on job, I press them), thus I become fast I can the rugosity old woman.
I went to the dermatologist, she has told or said what is it the usual phenomenon, it ugrevaja an eruption, to smear for the night differin-gel, to wash klearasilom, nothing has helped or assisted. Now I try or taste a series "Propeller", very much dries a skin (you can be know it good agents from spots?).
I certainly understand, that not seeing the person it is difficult to advise something, but advise please, I shall be grateful

Sazykina L.N.
28.08.2004, 22:37
"Propeller" it is exact to you will not help or assist. In absentia to advise difficultly. There are many agents and methods of treatment of acnes, but it is individual selection, job with the concrete patient. You can address with this problem in our Center, ph. 684 21 87, we shall be glad to help or assist.