PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 20 years. At me it is constant on ladone there are warts....

Svetlana
21.08.2004, 05:15
Hello! To me of 20 years. At me it is constant on ladone there are warts. On an arm or a hand at me already more than 10 scars, proceed it 4 years. The immunologist has told or said, that it is necessary to ask the dermatologist. Advise what to do or make, please.

Yana
23.08.2004, 21:00
Svetlana, at me was the same problem. One and a half year all right brush was usypana warts. National agents did not help or assist cauterizations, "superchistotel". Instead of one destroyed there and then jumped up ti new. Doctors anything could not help or assist...
But suddenly warts began to become shallow and have disappeared for 2 months. Miracles? I longly could not understand, what's the matter. And then the reason of all our illnesses or diseases - in a head and nerves esteemed the book of Century ZHikarentseva which considers or counts, that. And warts are small displays of hatred, discontent with self. It seems improbable, but also really, during that moment when they began to prove activly, I was dissatisfied with myself. During that moment I met with MCH which eternally stated cavils in occasion of my appearance. Probably, I have lost belief in - and warts have got be healthy. There were we almost 2 years, all this time of a wart only expanded. It was necessary to us to leave and to me to meet another the man which it is very beautiful for me looked after, paid compliments - as within one and a half months of a wart have disappeared. All! Including a greater or big maternal wart which as doctors spoke to not reduce at all anything.
I never would believe in it, but communication or connection between a head and warts - is available! Try to understand itself and to find out, that undermines your belief in, grow fond of itself - and your problem should disappear.

Albanova V.I.
25.08.2004, 08:16
Warts are better for removing, especially on palms. Methods happen different, the most frequent - liquid nitrogen, but it is possible to use and medicinal preparations, for example, Pheresolum, only is cautious.

child
28.08.2004, 05:21
If you come into this forum - I recommend to address to a homeopathist. My son twice laser deleted warts on palms, and they grew. On 2 Vladimir in the homeopathic center it was treated with globules - have disappeared for a month without sledaju If to me someone would tell - I not poverilaju