PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the truth that that from these or thus advertising ball-type dezodorandov type Reksona and t....

milena
26.08.2004, 14:12
Whether the truth that that from these or thus advertising ball-type dezodorandov type Reksona, etc. amplifies a diaphoresis? Or nevertheless it is necessary to try or taste the Sweating I do not suffer, but all taki at us the hot country and I am afraid to dress once again that that such "promokaemoe". Thanks for the answer.

eva
27.08.2004, 19:03
Greetings, milena!
I, in difference from you, unfortunately, sweat very strongly and always I use the Secret (he best), but from not go white maculae on clothes remain. And I do not know, how at others, but if I use all "C", (upon termination of a vial or flask) I have boring and an itch. So I have ceased to use it or him, probably, he as - that badly influences my skin. Very much I advise a deodorant "Nivea", but such, - to mine in Peter while is not present. He - raspryskivatel and when with it or him you are sprinkled he as though forms sticky Membranula or film which then dries up also a smell of sweat up to vechera-any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!