PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I in despair, do not know, to what doctor to go. Perhaps, you can...

Katya
27.08.2004, 07:05
The doctor, I in despair, do not know, to what doctor to go. Perhaps, you can prompt, t. To. In other places of doctors pochemu-that is not present (((Me 23 years. About time in half a year with me there is such thing. It is Literally for 10 minutes left (left!) the eye swells. Such sensation, that bites someone in a blepharon and the eye is inflated or fanned as from a sting of a bee. ((few times was such at night when on the eve drank beer in the evening. (I drink beer enough often, but not on mnogu). And the edema passes or takes place gradually within all day then. To press it or him in the certain point it is sick. I do not think, can be what is it connected with job of kidneys, they work for me normally. Besides why always only with the left eye such happens? Please, prompt, to itself else it is possible to try to address? (((thanks!

Albanova V.I.
27.08.2004, 17:12
Most likely, it is an allergic edema. To address it is necessary all over again to the oculist. If eye illnesses or diseases, to the allergist or the dermatologist are excluded.