PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 28 years. Always there were problems with a skin of the face, t. e. Youthfully...

Alla
25.08.2004, 11:08
Hello. To me of 28 years. Always there were problems with a skin of the face, t. e. Youthful acnes or spots. Periodically jumped up on the face. Then with the years and the beginning of a sexual life they have passed or have taken place, years 5 face pure or clean. But here a year 2 3 it is constant (once a month) the same precisely spots on a neck jump up - with a white head, then she comes off (or I otyvaju) and then they pass or take place.
Tell or Say, please, what is it such? Whence it has undertaken? Earlier, even at youthful age on a neck never nothing was. And has noticed, that in the summer (and in the summer I vsegd very well sunbathe) these spots are not present. Prompt, what is it such and what it is possible to make? Every day I wipe a neck tonic...

Albanova V.I.
26.08.2004, 08:24
Quite probably, what is it vse-taki acnes, pustular disease of a skin is possible or probable also. Try to apply gel Dalatsin.