PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I too about rest among winter. Four days ago (through pair dn...

Alla
23.08.2004, 22:03
Hello! I too about rest among winter. Four days ago (in couple of days after homing) it has started to be scratched the knee, has soon appeared two red maculae in diameter about a cheap coin and fine blisters or blebs, then blisters or blebs became convex and were filled with a liquid of yellowish color. The same blisters or blebs (3 4 pieces) has found out on a ring finger of the right arm or hand almost in the basis from a little finger. Other integuments pure or clean: neither on a stomach or belly, nor with vnutr. The parties or sides beder, on arms or hand are not present any rashes. The knee continues to be scratched terribly, the arm or hand does not disturb. Vrach-the dermatologist has told or said, is what is it obvious any infection; not doing or making any soskobov and analyses, has concluded, that is similar to a scabies, has written out 20 percentage emulsion benzilbenzoata. Mine vrach-the cosmetician has told or said, that on chestoku in any way does not pull, it is more likely similar to herpes. But at me never any displays of herpes was, though this time floated in the sea - practically constant frigorism too much; On a place of a rash on a knee before there was a superficial graze - has peeled or fleeced in the sea about a stone. And whether can pour out herpes on a knee and from the interior of fingers? Or on a finger it something another? Advise, whether it is necessary to me to address to other dermatologist or not suetitsja, to be smeared with an emulsion from legs or foots up to a head and to wait, than business will terminate? Thanks.

Tarasova E.A.
24.08.2004, 06:24
Really, blisters or blebs and an itch - one of attributes of herpes, but also not only it or him. Dermal illnesses or diseases with such attributes not a little. To differentiate it is necessary on internal reception. Probably it simply eczema, is possible or probable - microbial as it is connected with a graze. In any case it is necessary to seem to the expert for specification of the diagnosis and for purpose or appointment of treatment.

Alla
25.08.2004, 07:14
Hello, g-zha Tarasova! I already wrote, that have first of all seemed to the expert (and it is far not from a district clinic), and about its or his verdict. Now, a week later, blisters or blebs have dried up, but the itch is still saved, though and not such hysterical (I am engaged in a selftreatment: I smear oksolinovoj with ointment - can it is vain?), but in itself these or thus red pljumby have not decreased - save the sizes. On an arm or a hand in general all without changes. Very much I ask you to recommend the expert to whom it would be possible to address - it would not be desirable to start this problem. Thanks.