PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my children a problem - I collide or face third time. A crash...

Anna
23.08.2004, 22:52
Hello, the doctor! At my children a problem - I collide or face third time. Fingers on arms or hand burst. First thought, what is it result of employment or occupations on a violin. Oiled thistles, poila it or him. Like all passes or takes place, but through any time all repeats. Addressed in kozhvendispanser. The fungus is not present. How much or as far as it can be serious and with what is connected? Recently and on legs or pinches was a rash (above a sole), they combed them. The doctor has appointed or nominated vermicidal, clearing, Lorindenm, a calcium (in vitalajne and very dear or expensive, nearby 600 rbl. to a course) if will not help or assist repeated consultation. But after Lorindenm, certainly, nothing remains, but through time will repeat. And voobshche-that is children to be treated no hormonal preparations, that have appointed or nominated has pulled on 1 thousand rbl. on one child. Whether there is a necessity? Or it is a disadvantage of vitamins or job zheludochno-an intestinal tract? The obvious allergy is not present. Whether it is possible to give in that case TSygapan - there so much some vitamins and trace substances, whether it is justified, or what another will advise? I thank!

Albanova V.I.
24.08.2004, 05:06
To thicket it is shortage of vitamins B spring time. Naruzhno apply Radevit some times in day, inside give a complex of vitamins according to age. Rather TSygapana anything I can not tell or say - did not apply, and concerning other rashes - I do not know, that to you to tell or say without survey.

Anja
25.08.2004, 04:20
Anna, I can recommend natural children's vitamins. Efficiency is proved. shirin@mail. natm. ru