PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son a nested alopecia. Illness or disease progresses. He almost already bald....

Ljuda
24.08.2004, 09:59
At my son a nested alopecia. Illness or disease progresses. He almost already bald. We are treated both at the dermal doctor and at nevrapatologa, any results. What to do or make?

Evgenie ewgeny@land.ru
24.08.2004, 21:36
I know about one positive take in a similar case. Write on the electron address for reception of the information.

Olga
24.08.2004, 23:35
At me the same problem here already is a lot of years. From my experience - long starvation, but not well helps or assists all this under force (age, a state of health, a way of life). Try to find the expert in this business. I fasted independently, but without the expert strashnovato for a long time " to leave in famine "; hardly to define or determine, when it is necessary to stop to fix result. The dermal doctor vrjadli will help or assist you, in fact hair are sick not are a external display of internal illness or disease, thus the skin remains absolutely healthy. Sincerely I wish full convalescence.