PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me since a birth the fish-skin disease, disturbs an ecdysis, dryness if I shall not smear myself...

Svetlana
20.08.2004, 20:46
At me since a birth the fish-skin disease, disturbs an ecdysis, dryness if I shall not smear myself with a fat cream after a bath it is simple suma I shall descend or go from an itch and feeling of a dyscomfort. What threatens my future child, such flours or torments too are coming him or can be even worse?

Smirnov K.V.
21.08.2004, 14:36
About which kind of a fish-skin disease to you is spoken by doctors?

C
23.08.2004, 01:43
I so understand, that doctors speak about an ordinary fish-skin disease. I was born with a normal skin and the fish-skin disease began to be shown later. And here my younger brother was born, as mum told, in such crust and doctors at once after a birth have smeared its or his than that white and now at it or him a normal skin as at all people. How much or As far as I know, the fish-skin disease is passed on nasledsvu, but in a sort in general such disease nobody hurted or was ill;was sick us never. Whether Also me certainly interests peredastsja it is to my child too and if yes what measures to me need to be undertaken during pregnancy that as that to prevent or soften development of a fish-skin disease?.
Thanks.

C
23.08.2004, 08:16
I so understand, that doctors speak about an ordinary fish-skin disease. I was born with a normal skin and the fish-skin disease began to be shown later. And here my younger brother was born, as mum told, in such crust and doctors at once after a birth have smeared its or his than that white and now at it or him a normal skin as at all people. How much or As far as I know, the fish-skin disease is passed on nasledsvu, but in a sort in general such disease nobody hurted or was ill;was sick us never. Whether Also me certainly interests peredastsja it is to my child too and if yes what measures to me need to be undertaken during pregnancy that as that to prevent or soften development of a fish-skin disease?.
Thanks.