PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Disgidroz-iz-for what appears and how it or him to treat? Has begun...

Anja
22.08.2004, 02:31
Hello! Disgidroz-iz-for what appears and how it or him to treat? Has begun in the past to year then the doctor has told or said, that on a background of the gone through stress, small pillows of fingers on arms or hand all over again began to be scratched, then under a fingernail were formed puzyriki which bursted and the liquid followed kakae-that, thus area of fingers zudila. Has passed or has taken place all by itself after rest (I so have thought, that the sea), practically 8 months I about it or this has affected or influenced and did not recollect, and now (though all this time was not nervous and I only from sea holiday) the situation repeats. Prompt the diagnosis can is not correctly put? And if it is correct, that it is possible to apply? In advance I thank.

Sazykina L.N.
23.08.2004, 06:52
The certain role in development of disease play nervno-endocrine factors, allergic reaktsiii. As to the diagnosis there are the diseases similar on displays, napr. disgidroticheskaja an eczema.